Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:56 PM EDT
I just saw this George Washington University discussion on CSPAN3 today. It's just over an hour.

I'd encourage every arfcommer to view it and really listen to (and think about) what the one panelist, Mr William Lind, has to say about the use of warfare as a foreign policy tool in modern times.

I'd never heard of him before, but he sure takes the other panelists to school and makes them look utterly childish - IHMO, of course. It's hosted by some conservative group, but the others in the panel leaned more Progressive - certainly, the one from the Center for American Progress (talk about an oxymoron!). The host, maybe not so much, but the third guy was rolling his eyes a lot at what Mr Lind had to say - proving himself a smug, know-it-all brat - again, IMHO.

Check out what Lind has to say. He makes a shit-ton of sense and I'll be curious to hear if ya'll agree.

CSPAN Discussion Panel

*Oh! Turn it up all the way. The volume left a lot to be desired.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I could hear...

Not much was discernable.

Typical diatribe of discourse of nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#3]
When does Lind come on?  Because listening to the pontification of the idiot who opens it is wearing me down.  It is like a corporate board meeting - "Let us now speak in broad generalities that restate the obvious in big words while occasionally slipping in some propaganda and reframing of the issue in a way that tells more about how fucked up my head is than it offers any kind of solution."

Great discussion by the way.  Thanks for sharing it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top