Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 4:19:32 PM EDT
Just curious if anyone has dealt with the following regarding LE sales.
L.A.W. Enforcement Sales, Lamesa, Texas

Arizona Gun Runners

Cals Sporting Armory

If you have good/ bad experiences with these or others please post.   Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased a Eotech 511, surefire 900, and Flipup rear sight from Arizona Gun Runners.  They were EXCELLENT!  Got great prices, and cut me a deal on a LE price.  After order, items were  there next day!  

All in all, great experience.  Would buy again
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are looking for a great LE weapon dealer, check out Specialized Armament Warehouse in Chandler, AZ.  Ken Elmore, the owner, has more gun knowledge in his pinkie than I will ever have.  Even has Colt building weapons he designs.  He is a Colt Dealer, and has LE weapons at great prices.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:02:39 AM EDT
[#3]
SABLE CO.
Donnie Pridemore
1117 Deer Run Rd.
Port Byron, IL.  61275
(309)496-3030
(253)595-5271 Fax
Email  [email protected]
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]

He's an officer and great to deal with. Sorry don't know the other folks, but Donnie's prices are worth a look.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input.  I just rec'd  two guns this week from both Kieslers and Arizona Gun Runners.  Both arrived in perfect cond and ordering was easy - particularly from AGR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top