Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/14/2002 11:24:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:33:05 AM EDT
As i understand it you also have to appear in court,that should make a fine day for him to remember.(you gotta go you gotta go.) This wasn't Belmar was it? The fine for a loud radio i found out (youngest son) was 275 bucks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:40:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 11:41:07 AM EDT by Code39]
I can't believe you let your brother live in Jersey! [:D] What kind of an asshole would write a ticket for that anyway?? A REAL crime stopper huh? (spelling)
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:46:26 AM EDT
Formerly from Jersey, and yes, some of those tickets they give out are just moneymakers for their town.Its even worse the closer to the shore you get. And you're right JRZY,Belmar is a nightmare. Thats why I moved, You have to pay someone just to die in that state.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:55:48 AM EDT
Not a surprise in the People's Republic of New Jersey. I am surprised you don't lose your right to own a gun too for pissing in public. My girlfriend and her family go to Long Beach Island for 2 weeks every summer. She said you have to have a permit to go on the beach. What the hell is that? Your papers pleez!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:58:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:02:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:03:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:30:23 PM EDT
Consider your friend was lucky. Here in the PRK(L.A.), my friend was arrested for pissing in public and charged with indecent exposure which is a misdemeanor punishable by 6 months in jail. He spend $2,000 to hire a lawyer, somehow the lawyer got the DA to plea bargain down to an infraction. He was very fortunate because if he got convicted, he would have lost his job. Appearantly his job requires that he be licensed by the state, and ANY convictions, the state would pull his license.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:41:04 PM EDT
One must not let the Golden Stream flow so freely.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:41:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Code39: What kind of an asshole would write a ticket for that anyway??
View Quote
Would you feel the same way if it was your car he was spalshing urine all over? Would you feel the same way if your wife or daughter was walking through the parking lot while he was doing it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By warlord: Consider your friend was lucky. Here in the PRK(L.A.), my friend was arrested for pissing in public and charged with indecent exposure
View Quote
I'll fill in the blanks here. Public Urination is a municipal code violation. It is a misdemeanor, handled as a bail forfietable infraction in court (like a traffic ticket). Indecent exposure CPC 314 is a midemeanor. To arrest for indecent exposure, you need a victim who is willing to sign an order of private persons arrest and testify in court. Public urination is not CPC314. Stroking your penis in public, while watching the little girls at the beach put on their swimsuits, is CPC314.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:59:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Code39: I can't believe you let your brother live in Jersey! [:D] What kind of an asshole would write a ticket for that anyway?? A REAL crime stopper huh? (spelling)
View Quote
coe on now, are you willing to let the whole population just whizz anywhere any time> Anyone do that in front of my wife, he may just hve to squat to pee next time.[:X*] If we don't act like a civilized society, then the politicians have a duty to see that we do. ave you ever wondered where all the dmb laws come from? Most likely, from complaints of actions just like that."Somebody ought ot make a law" is the battle cry of the sensitive and offended. Don't give them the ammo, just act like your mother and wife were watching... fullclip
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:06:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15fan:
Originally Posted By warlord: Consider your friend was lucky. Here in the PRK(L.A.), my friend was arrested for pissing in public and charged with indecent exposure
View Quote
I'll fill in the blanks here. Public Urination is a municipal code violation. It is a misdemeanor, handled as a bail forfietable infraction in court (like a traffic ticket). Indecent exposure CPC 314 is a midemeanor. To arrest for indecent exposure, you need a victim who is willing to sign an order of private persons arrest and testify in court. Public urination is not CPC314. Stroking your penis in public, while watching the little girls at the beach put on their swimsuits, is CPC314.
View Quote
Someone saw him, made a citizen's arrest, called the PD, and signed a complain.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:11:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:15:42 PM EDT
The post stated "near" not "on" Big Difference!
Originally Posted By AR15fan: Would you feel the same way if it was your car he was spalshing urine all over? Would you feel the same way if your wife or daughter was walking through the parking lot while he was doing it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:21:05 PM EDT
So...You're stating that you never urinated anywhere in public??? Really! I have..but I've always tried to be discreet about it. No, never did for attention. It is a normal human bodily function. Get over it! What...If my wife was to breast feed our baby in public you'd be the "one" person to get your panties in a wad about it?!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:32:59 PM EDT
$521 is apparently the fine for pissing on the Sate of New Jersey. Boy the crime patrol really caught a big one. Was this topic really necessary. GET OVER IT! Quit pissing and moaning about it. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:49:50 PM EDT
I'm stuck in traffic on the LIE. Have to take a piss. Pull over go to the passenger side. I start pissing and a cop walks up behind me. Says stop what your doing and put your hands on the hood. Tell him I can't right now give me another couple of seconds. Pulls his gun and orders me to put my hands up now. I say I'm pissing and by then I was done. I put my hands up and turn around with a Gatorade bottle. I didn't want people on the road stopped seeing a stream of piss so I was discreet. He puts his gun away and says he is sorry. He also didn't see the piss hitting the floor. He thought I was up to something. That was that true story happened 3 yrs ago.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:58:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 4:59:10 PM EDT by IMHO]
Another story: Was a Mardi Gras several years ago, and those that have been can support the claim that the ratio of public restrooms to drinks consumed is frighteningly low. The gutters run with a mixture of Hurricanes and urine. A friend strolled into an alley to relieve himself, and was stopped, mid-stream, by a rap on the shoulder. He turned to see a police officer who said, "If I see you do that again, I'll break your arm." He was let off with that warning alone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:58:25 PM EDT
LMAO
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:17:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By oneshot1kill:
Originally Posted By Synweap223: Formerly from Jersey, and yes, some of those tickets they give out are just moneymakers for their town.Its even worse the closer to the shore you get. And you're right JRZY,Belmar is a nightmare. Thats why I moved, You have to pay someone just to die in that state.
View Quote
Don't you have to pay a $5 or $6 toll just to leave Jersey? I dropped my buddy off after work one night and I realized I didn't have any cash on me to get back over the bridge!
View Quote
Now you know thats not true,it's the toll to enter new york city, by either of the tunnels or the GW bridge. If you continue up the road and not enter the city then there is no toll.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:23:06 PM EDT
Indecent exposer in Tulsa will get you on the sex offender web site. TulsaPD's
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:26:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:06:21 PM EDT
Big_Bear It would appear that a few "liberal cry babies" Have a problem with a citizen taking a leak anywhere near their "nissan maxima" or god forbid their "accura integra"! They staunchly uphold the constitution...but...heaven forbid you pee anywhere near their vehicle!
Originally Posted By Big_Bear: LBJ was known for whipping it out and taking a whizz on the White House lawn any time and anywhere he wanted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:00:21 PM EDT
Top Top