Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2001 4:10:00 PM EDT
I heard this on the way home from the range today on the news from radio KSFO 560, a [i]conservative[/i] talk radio station out of S.F, CA. Seems there are some groups starting to push for national I.D. cards that would have a photo and electronic finger prints.

It was said the [b]Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle Corporation[/b], a world leader of database software, said his company is ready to the supply the government with the software needed to make and manage a national I.D. system.

Just how far away from something like this are we? Will continued terrorist attacks cause public opinion to push our poll driven elected reps into such a stupid act?
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#1]
National ID cards?  NEIN, NEIN, NEIN
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Larry Ellison is a Liberal asshole. That is my opinion. He helped Janet Reno investigate Microsoft by using company money to hire P.I.s to dig through Bill Gates dumpster.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Your ID-GPS micro chip is ready for implant.

[size=1]Revelation 13:18[/size=1][url]http://www.digitalangel.net/da/tech.htm[/url]  
^
[size=1]Allege handgun control master plan for TOTAL
Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament.[/size=1][url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth
Liberate Your Mind

FIXED BAYONETS

VX
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Will we get national CCW in return?
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#5]
They will implant a rice sized chip in your ear. That way they can keep track of you by satellite.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont' know how I'll do it, but I refuse to be tagged like some animal in the wild - to be tracked and "harvested" at "their" whim.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#7]
“Ho-ka hey!” yelled Crazy Horse at that battle. “It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts, to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear.”
            One-Slayer
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Mark of the Beast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Definately the Mark of the Beast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I think some will refuse from the roof tops.

_
FS
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think it is a good idea.  If you dont have a card you must be an illegal.
View Quote

No, then you will be, as in Stalin's Soviet Union, a "non-person". You will not exist, as far as the government is concerned. The card is you. the card will be trusted, before you. Without it, you will not be able to open a bank account, get a job, buy a house or get a driver's licence or car, and you sure as hell won't be able to get a gun.

And they'll know right away EVERYTHING about you.

As long as you have the card.

But if you don't have the card, you'll be better off dead.

So it won't matter.

Just how could national ID cards have stopped the suicide hijackers Sept. 11? They all likely would have passed or, as foreigners, been exempt.

If they can't get on planes, they'll use suitcase nukes on skyscrapers, or shoot down fully loaded airliners w/ Stinger missiles.

Handing over our freedoms in the pursuit of illusory "safety" will only lead to our downfall, indeed, a lot sooner.

"The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred
years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence: from
bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to great courage, from
courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to
selfishness, from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy,
from apathy to dependency, from dependency back to bondage."

--Lord Alexander Tyler, on the fall of the Athenian republic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top