Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 11:35:07 PM EDT
Yea so I have spent the last month or so drooling over the AWB going away , and spending a bunch of money now that I am working two jobs and so is she . Of course she just polietly smiled when I mentiond that I was going to buy a new Pre ban barrel for me for her birthday which just so happens to be the 14th of next month .

Low and behold she has a better sugestion .
"You want one of those rail systems and a preban bareel I don't realy care about a lug or flash hider so how about , You just buy a new upper and build a lower for me ."

Yea she is a keeper .
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh... where can I find me one of those?

Thought that model was discontinued

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#2]
And she will look good doing it too .

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Love them meaty thigh gals
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

tinypic.com/2ti5i

mor cushion for pushin'
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Lucky man.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Love them meaty thigh gals

Hell yeah!  I want a woman who isn't afraid to order a STEAK when we go to a steakhouse.  I want a woman who is comfortable with her body and isn't all screwed up in her head because she doesn't have the body fat percentage of Nicole Kidman.  

I want a woman who doesn't protest "ow, you're squashing me" when I jump her bones on the couch.

Married mine a few weeks ago--when are you marrying yours?

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Yur one lucky dude!

Treat her right or she'll kick your butt!

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

tinypic.com/2ti5i

Ummm...is she Catholic by chance??

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top