Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 9:49:08 AM EDT
Dude, she did you a favor, let her take her ass on down the road. How many times has that young lady laid up with that other guy and come and gotten next to you? Yea that is the real hooror of this. Women say men are pigs, but most of the time men are suckers because we momentarily make the mistake that a woman can do no wrong. What if in THREE weeks she told you she was pregnant and then in FIVE weeks you found out that she was sleeping with this guy? Then what? Make an example of this young lady in the area where you live. You seem to be kind of young and let it be known that if you dis the Vyper, you can pack your shit and hit the road. She might just be young and afraid,  but so are you. So one day you can forgive her. But let me tell you a story...
i went out with a girl that even though i had to kick her to the curb I still love to this day. But I had to dump her. After a couple of years of going out with this chick and supporting (morally) her after the death of her mother, I wanted to be in the situation that you were in. I wanted to Think about getting engaged. She says that can't happen . The reason being is being , she says, "My mother wanted me to promise that I would not have a relationship, with anybody of the opposite race, and I couldn't make that promise, so I feel guilty." I nearly fell off of my chair. This woman has 20/20 vision,if you get my point. i waited for her to sort it out and Thanksgiving comes and I did not feel like eating off of mom's china, so I called it quits. She went on to have a coke problem. (No coke on my watch) and is all f***** up now.
Son, you are too damn young to devote your entire life to anyone but yourself. We live longer so phases in our life last longer. She could have said no, but that takes real courage. Go out and have some fun !!!!

P.S. I am Presbyterian and we have a singles group and there are a TON of FINE ASSED HOTTIES in there!!! Try your church next time!!

Machingbird
P.S. Every unhappy guy I know has marginalized his life by marrying some ho that divorces his ass and takes half.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top