Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/12/2005 12:50:53 PM EDT
As an old vet, I loved what she was saying about how we were treated back in the '60s and '70s and how she says the country should support our boys now, even though they didn't back then.

She said a lot of good stuff about vets from back then and how we were mistreated by our own countrymen.

It will be on again tonight at 0100. Set your DVR/VCR/DVD/whatever to record it.

Besides, she stills looks freaking MARVELOUS.

She not only is still hot as hell, she is a 1000 times better person than Fonda.

RECORD IT OR STAY UP AND WATCH IT. It is worth it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:56:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:57:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 12:59:15 PM EDT by Gloftoe]

Originally Posted By LARRYG:
As an old vet, I loved what she was saying about how we were treated back in the '60s and '70s and how she says the country should support our boys now, even though they didn't back then.

She said a lot of good stuff about vets from back then and how we were mistreated by our own countrymen.

It will be on again tonight at 0100. Set your DVR/VCR/DVD/whatever to record it.

She not only is still hot as hell, she is a 1000 times better person than Fonda.

Along those lines, LCpl Klay South was on Cavuto's show talking about that idiot Mother in Crawford, as well as his experiences in Iraq. PROUD Marine, and the only regret he has is that "I didn't do it sooner."

Set your Tivo's and VCRs, not just for the eye candy of Raquel Welch, but for LCpl Klay South.

Edit: Archived threads about him (for those who can view them):

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=309333
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=309450
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:58:30 PM EDT
She's beautiful, intelligent, Pro-American and Soldiers...doesn't even look 50 much less 65.

HH
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:59:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 12:59:58 PM EDT by DzlBenz]
Attractive broads come and go, and in the entertainment industry are pretty much a dime a dozen.

But, there's only one Raquel!

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:00:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HoustonHusker:
She's beautiful, intelligent, Pro-American and Soldiers...doesn't even look 50 much less 65.

Exactly!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:00:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DzlBenz:
Attractive broads come and go, and in the entertainment industry are pretty much a dime a dozen.

But, there's only one Raquel!

Here! Here! my Jayhawk friend!

There can only be one!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:05:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 1:05:45 PM EDT by LARRYG]

Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Originally Posted By LARRYG:

Along those lines, LCpl Klay South was on Cavuto's show talking about that idiot Mother in Crawford, as well as his experiences in Iraq. PROUD Marine, and the only regret he has is that "I didn't do it sooner."

Set your Tivo's and VCRs, not just for the eye candy of Raquel Welch, but for LCpl Klay South.

Edit: Archived threads about him (for those who can view them):

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=309333
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=309450

I missed LCpl Klay. We have it on at work and I was out in the switchroom doing something.

I will be recording it tonight so I will get to see his part.

You should hear all the liberal weenies and outside employees when I tell them that this TV WILL NOT ever be put on CNN.............why not??????? I say so and you have no say in the matter.
Top Top