Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 3:43:32 AM EDT
All of these people are dead, homeless and in despair, but thank goodness the fucking dolphines at the Best Western In are ok. This shouldn't even be a STORY! If this is the best news they can find then I am afraid that there are a lot of people in bad shape.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:58:00 AM EDT
I respect all living things. Dolphins have so much to teach us. For example, a dolphin can be grilled up, put on a nice onion roll with some mayo and lettuce and make for a rather satisfying meal while we contemplate our place in the food chain. Try learning about satisfying meals when all you have is a hyena.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:00:53 AM EDT
It's called a fluff story. Not worth getting worked up over.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:04:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By qwijibo:
I respect all living things. Dolphins have so much to teach us. For example, a dolphin can be grilled up, put on a nice onion roll with some mayo and lettuce and make for a rather satisfying meal while we contemplate our place in the food chain. Try learning about satisfying meals when all you have is a hyena.

So many recipies to learn and figure out!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:09:26 AM EDT
I care more about the dolphins over the Dome People
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:17:21 AM EDT
Good thing the water didn't get too high... i was picturing the Guns N Roses November Rain video where the dolphins were swimming down the street in L.A...
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:22:39 AM EDT

Tastes like manatee.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:23:48 AM EDT
I always find it a delightful and delicious surprise when a chunk of one of those bastards ends up in my tuna can. Yum.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:27:25 AM EDT
I think the last thing that dolphins want is for us to "take care of them" We cant take care of our selves and they do fine without us. See they are smiling!

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:43:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BayEagle:
Tastes like manatee.

This is wrong on so many levels --- yet still funny.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:45:45 AM EDT
Me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:49:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:01:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
www2.newnanutilities.org/~ewhitley1/postpics/huge-manatee.jpg

That is some funny shit right there!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:03:50 AM EDT
If half the people on this board have breakdowns when a snake gets hurt then hell yeah we should care about Dolphins.....If we put them in the tank to begin with then they are our responsibility.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:56:05 AM EDT
I'd kill flipper for tuna fish sandwich
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:58:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 5:58:31 AM EDT by jmoffatt]
it double posted on me
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:59:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By qwijibo:

No! No! No! I can't believe you said that.

Mayo is the French curse on the culinary world. Dolphin is best served without it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:16:06 AM EDT
I'd probably enjoy the company of dolphins more than the company of a lot of the people in the superdome.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:18:19 AM EDT
FYI the "dolphin" you see in menus at restaurants is really Mahi-Mahi. Looks nothing like the dolphins in the pool.

And I am glad they got the dolphins out from the zoo. We put them there, we can take care of them.

Did saving the dolphins endanger other people? No? Then what's the harm?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:19:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:
FYI the "dolphin" you see in menus at restaurants is really Mahi-Mahi. Looks nothing like the dolphins in the pool.

And I am glad they got the dolphins out from the zoo. We put them there, we can take care of them.

My point is that it seems like the lives of the dolphins was MORE important than the lives and property of humans.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:19:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Spade:
I'd probably enjoy the company of dolphins more than the company of a lot of the people in the superdome.

Dolphins have alot of brain power, so im gonna agree with you here. Smell better as well im sure
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:21:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:

My point is that it seems like the lives of the dolphins was MORE important than the lives and property of humans.

Its not the fault of the dolphins they're stuck in this. Meanwhile, it is the fault of damn near all those morons they're stuck somewhere. Guess who I have more sympathy for.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:22:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By go3:

Its not the fault of the dolphins they're stuck in this. Meanwhile, it is the fault of damn near all those morons they're stuck somewhere. Guess who I have more sympathy for.

Gee that is awfully nice of you
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:23:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:23:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 6:27:30 AM EDT by NewbHunter]
It's because dolphins are really a higher being than humans. They are aliens from another planet that pretend to be just mere fish in the sea, when in reality they are monitoring us (or am I confusing dolphins with mice). Eh, anyway, haven't you been over to DUh and Peta lately? Animal lives are worth more than humans...unless you're a looter.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:26:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DDiggler:
Good thing the water didn't get too high... i was picturing the Guns N Roses November Rain video where the dolphins were swimming down the street in L.A...

great.

Thousands may be dead, and here I am picturing the guitar solo being played with a background of really high winds and hard rain.

<---sometimes finds humor where he shouldn't.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:26:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By go3:

Gee that is awfully nice of you

Show me evidence of a dolphin looting a store for a TV and I'll change my opinion.
Top Top