Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2002 9:48:34 AM EDT
Ok so my bushmaster had to be sent into factory to get Barrel re-indexed.

I waited a week for my shipping label.

It's taken a week for the fricken upper to reach the other side of the states.

I was told today the turn around on barrel re-indexing is 1 week.

And it will take another week to reach this side of the states.

That leaves a total of a month that I will be without my bushy.

I'm only 1/2 the way through and I'm Star...
I'm St.........  I'm starting to go through withdrawls.

Cold, so very cold. Is it getting dark in here, think I'll just take a..............
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Deep breaths...breathe in slowly, now out slowly.

Now, go to your favorite FFL, and buy another just in case such an emergency ever arises again.  These withdrawals can be serious, and should be avoided at all cost.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, ARs are like Lays : You can't have just one!
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy a couple of cases of ammo and put in all str. clips, that'll give you something to do! [%|]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Also helpful:

1) purchase some Win/IMI Q3131A...use it to welcome your bushmaster back home.  Kind of a home-coming gift.... and

2) purchase a SAR-1 romanian AK clone "gasp."  I always thought my AR and SAR-1 complimented each other.  And they are both fun at the range!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
You just need more guns and this wouldn't happen.  When one of your friends is out of town, you just play with the others.

Jim
PS...sniffing oily rags may help momentarily
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#6]
WELLLL....

I do have a USP .45 w/ match trigger, 10/22 ruger w/ scope, Benelli nova shotty, model 94 30-30, 1944 Turkish Mauser, and a 1947 K-31 swiss to keep me busy.

Its just that my AR is bliss to shoot. Thankfully  I bought a K-31 cause I can have just as much fun with that "old" firearm as I can have with my AR.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top