Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 5:47:55 PM EDT
Today we went to the range and shot our new 308.  Hear are some good pics you might enjoy.

Me shooting the 308.

These are my groups.

Hear is my fiance shooting the 308.

Hear is the other side.

By her self.

Hear I am shooting the M4.

Hear he is shooting the M4.

Hear is another shot of the groupings bottom right are mine bottom left are his both from the 308 the top are from trying to zero the iron sights on the M4.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Woah, you're going to marry John Lennon?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool! Good job. If I may offer a suggestion though on shooting your Savage,if you have the arms to do it,try wrapping your left arm around your right hand when firing. Your right hand should be inside the middle of your left elbow. This should give you a more stable shooting position .
The other thing you may want to do or try is keeping your right thumb sitting on your hand instead of trying to make it go around the pistol grip of the stock.
Infact that is why I suggested the left arm elbow over right hand shooting position. It works really well for me and gives me a pretty solid shooting platform. It may work for you as well.
Nice groups,take care .
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought one of those with the SS fluted barrel. Don't even have glass on it yet.

What kid of scope do you have?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
nice rifle.   i hope you broke in the barrel properly.  that rifle will shoot less than 3/4in groups at 100 yards with federal GMM.  

is that the standard choate stock?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just bought one of those with the SS fluted barrel. Don't even have glass on it yet.

What kid of scope do you have?

Leupold 4.5-14 mark4 Illum. with M1 turrets.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
nice rifle.   i hope you broke in the barrel properly.  that rifle will shoot less than 3/4in groups at 100 yards with federal GMM.  

is that the standard choate stock?  

Yes it is the choat stock designed by the sniper Maj. Plaster.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice looking M4, any pics of it by itself?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Woah, you're going to marry John Lennon?

Thats not John Lennon thats my sexy pappas.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hear she is.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hear she is.
i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/redguardrm/HPIM0135.jpg

Ahh, ok - I've seen that bad boy posted before in the tech section. What is the breakdown of parts, accessories, etc?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top