Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 1/9/2015 10:00:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Never happen.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Hope you're wrong.  He's the best chance at beating whatever turd the Democrats pull out of their collectivist asses.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Cruz in 16
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#4]
He has my vote. He's one of the few people up there who actually cares about freedom and the constitution yet still knows how to play the politics game when needed. Plus I think he can bring in a lot of voters that are outside the party line, like the young vote. His biggest obstacle is winning the republican nomination against all of the other RINO losers.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll vote for him.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Take that fruit fly study money and use it to house congress critters before their trial for mis managing funds.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#9]
The RINOs have the party locked up. Ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#10]
comes out purse swinging. Its in the title. Also the establishment and RINOS in charge will never let it happen. The president (sans jesus obama) has much less of an effect on the country as congress. We need to seriously not give two fucks about the presidential run and focus on outing turd like Boner, McCain, Grahm etc. who are the "establishment" and keep this shit going.  Until they are gone nothing is going to change within the republican party.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hope you're wrong.  He's the best chance at beating whatever turd the Democrats pull out of their collectivist asses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I tend to agree.  He's got balls.  He's not afraid to not be a middler.  He's also not afraid to stay away from hot-button no-win political topics and keep on point.

Quoted:
comes out purse swinging. Its in the title. Also the establishment and RINOS in charge will never let it happen. The president (sans jesus obama) has much less of an effect on the country as congress. We need to seriously not give two fucks about the presidential run and focus on outing turd like Boner, McCain, Grahm etc. who are the "establishment" and keep this shit going.  Until they are gone nothing is going to change within the republican party.

I also agree with this......to a point.  We still need a potus that isn't 100% owned by private interests.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Rand Paul is one of the few Republicans that I would be proud to vote for.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#14]
If we don't run a female and/or a minority we will lose.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Rand Paul is the only Republican that I would be proud to vote for.
View Quote

FIFY

Though there are others I would vote for, I'd be holding my nose and wishing for better candidates while doing so.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd vote for a "not a lawyer".
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Romney would have gone on the attack some maybe you wouldn't have such a defeatist attitude, but yes, another Romney, Bush, McCain like white dude won't get my vote
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'll vote for him.
View Quote
Same. I will vote for him in the Primaries but he wont make it to the General election. Too bad the voters will choose the biggest RINO on the ticket instead.

Our enemy is 3/4 of the folks in line with you at the polls.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pair him up with Condie Rice.  She's said she won't run, but I view that as a qualification.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Nice to see him get back to what he is good at instead of dabbling in left wing lunacy. He will have to do a lot more of that to shed his bad image created by some of his recent derp.  Regardless, I don't think people want another Senator getting the nomination.  I don't see Rand or Cruz being all that competitive.  We need to find a good Governor or someone with more executive experience.  I still think Walker would be better than either of them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#21]
The RINOs in charge would rather have Hillary or another Dem, they will cut campaign spending and do anything to help a Dem beat him
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:41:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Did he come out swinging against his crazy father?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did he come out swinging against his crazy father?
View Quote

That does give one pause......
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Paul is a non-starter.  The dad  so poisoned the name that  Jeffery Dahmer would have a better chance of running for office.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Paul is a non-starter.  The dad  so poisioned the name that  Jeffery Dahmer would have a better chance of running for office.
View Quote

Paul/Paul 2016
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Paul is a non-starter.  The dad  so poisioned the name that  Jeffery Dahmer would have a better chance of running for office.
View Quote

But Rand can honestly say "hey even I didn't endorse him for president".
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nice to see him get back to what he is good at instead of dabbling in left wing lunacy. He will have to do a lot more of that to shed his bad image created by some of his recent derp.  Regardless, I don't think people want another Senator getting the nomination.  I don't see Rand or Cruz being all that competitive.  We need to find a good Governor or someone with more executive experience.  I still think Walker would be better than either of them.
View Quote

If you want to get elected by the majority of Americans, you have to dabble in a little left wing lunacy. That is one of Paul's strengths, he can bring over some center left and swing voters particularly the youth vote more than ANY other Republican candidate. He is the only Republican candidate who has actually tried to have conversations with minority groups. Hell, he went to Howard University and got a pretty good reaction from the crowd. When was the last time a Republican made a speach at a historically black college?

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

When he dabbled in shameless racial pandering in Ferguson, Rand shit on his own plate and did a damned good job of continuing his old man's looney derpitude.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He has my vote. He's one of the few people up there who actually cares about freedom and the constitution yet still knows how to play the politics game when needed. Plus I think he can bring in a lot of voters that are outside the party line, like the young vote. His biggest obstacle is winning the republican nomination against all of the other RINO losers.
View Quote

Agreed!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#30]
That's cute, it was only 3 months ago he was on TV campaigning for Scott Brown in my state, lol.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The RINOs have the party locked up. Ain't gonna happen.
View Quote

And this.

I like Paul. I don't think the establishment will let it happen.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#32]
You got peoPle who would sooner lite themselves on fire than back a single candidate .

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#34]
The problem is not just getting him nominated, and elected, it what he does after he gets elected.

I liked the candidate Ronald Reagan, more than the elected Ronald Reagan.  ...and he was my favorite president over the last 50 years.  But at the end he failed to actually deliver on so much of what the candidate Ronald Reagan stood for and promoted.  

"The System" is broken.  Whether it corrupts them once they get in office, or whether it's just impossible to halt the momentum of history, they almost never live up to their promise.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The problem is not just getting him nominated, and elected, it what he does after he gets elected.

I liked the candidate Ronald Reagan, more than the elected Ronald Reagan.  ...and he was my favorite president over the last 50 years.  But at the end he failed to actually deliver on so much of what the candidate Ronald Reagan stood for and promoted.  

"The System" is broken.  Whether it corrupts them once they get in office, or whether it's just impossible to halt the momentum of history, they almost never live up to their promise.
View Quote

He'd still be SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER than Hillary or the Cherokee that it isn't even close.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.
View Quote

Me too!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#37]
He will never win. We're living in the American Idol generation - voters want someone that makes them "feel good" - yes, even Republican voters

Rand Paul isn't:

Tall
Charismatic
Good looking
Doesn't sugarcoat or answer questions to make people "feel good"

Instead we will get another RINO on the ballot
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He will never win. We're living in the American Idol generation - voters want someone that makes them "feel good" - yes, even Republican voters

Rand Paul isn't:

Tall
Charismatic
Good looking

View Quote

And another Democrat in the white house if you're right.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Rand Paul isn't:

Tall

Charismatic

Good looking

View Quote

You obviously support Rand Paul's statements after Ferguson about race issues?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

While he is definitely a lot less batshit crazy that his kooky old man, he is FAR from being able to get the nomination in the 2016 election.

Perhaps in 2020 or 2024
View All Quotes
Quoted:

While he is definitely a lot less batshit crazy that his kooky old man, he is FAR from being able to get the nomination in the 2016 election.

Perhaps in 2020 or 2024

That's what many Hillary supporting Dems told Obama too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If you want to get elected by the majority of Americans, you have to dabble in a little left wing lunacy. That is one of Paul's strengths, he can bring over some center left and swing voters particularly the youth vote more than ANY other Republican candidate. He is the only Republican candidate who has actually tried to have conversations with minority groups. Hell, he went to Howard University and got a pretty good reaction from the crowd. When was the last time a Republican made a speach at a historically black college?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMIblb-oNE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMIblb-oNE

Reaching out to legitimate groups representing minorities is great.  That is not what we are criticizing him for. Pandering to radicals, racists, and inadvertantly or not legitimizing absurd false narratives is another thing entirely.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I might vote for him in the primaries
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#45]
He's pretty much the only Republican on the national stage that I would even consider voting for (Cruz is a phony and the rest of them are mostly worthless), but I don't expect he'll get the nomination. He'll be pushed out by the establishment just like every other Republican that actually believes in smaller government. The fix is already in.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Gerald Ford > Bob Dole > John McCain > now Chris Christie. Ain't gonna be no Rand Paul at this party.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
...Don't get me wrong,  I think Rand Paul might have a decent chance of beating Hillary in the general - I just don't think he can get the nomination,
View Quote

I agree; only the Republicans can defeat Rand Paul.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'd vote for a "not a lawyer".
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote
Needs to be said again.  -J

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top