Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 2:42:40 PM EDT
The link at the end of this post will take you to the latest on RR's "exploits".

According to Morris Dees, Jack Foote is being sought by the FBI on unspecified charges.

When all the facts come out I think those of you who forestalled joining RR will be glad you waited.

Check this story:
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.php?page=local&story_id=112603c1_ranchrescue

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh no they beat up a few illegals and wore camo! The border situation is out of control, and when someone tries to do something the liberals run to protect the criminals (like usual)

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Please go back to where ever it was you were before you came here and posted that trash.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The link at the end of this post will take you to the latest on RR's "exploits".

According to Morris Dees, Jack Foote is being sought by the FBI on unspecified charges.

When all the facts come out I think those of you who forestalled joining RR will be glad you waited.

Check this story:

View Quote

Um have you ever met Morris Dees?.  I have and he has scum written all over his face.  Hes a senile old man who most people disregarded as out there.  If he wants to crack down on skinheads vandalizing jewish graveyards thats cool, but sometimes he can go way to far.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
So he made a citizens arrest, but the authorities refused to respond and take the prisoner into custody.  In California the COPS would be arrested for refusing to accept the private persons arrest.

Open border groups are too stupid to see that arresting people like Ranch Rescue is going to make things worse for illegals. People that would have given illegals food and water while detaining them for the INS will be forced into more drastic measures, like simply shooting them and leaving the carcases for INS.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel that a man should be able to protect HIS property by any means neccisary.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Check this story:

View Quote

Yea, protecting private property from illegals, drug smugglers, terrorists etc...., yea, that's not a good thing. [rolleyes]
After all, our benevolent govt is taking care of it........right ??
Sooooo, you're here in AZ huh ?? Where ? gonna make some of our shoots ??
Thanks so much for signing up just to post this.
[:K] [:K] [:K] [:K]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#8]
As for going back to where I came from I was a coordinator for Ranch Rescue.  I won't go back there.  I and 16 other coordinators found Jack Foote to be a liar, thief and coward.  

As for trash, I dumped it when I dumped RR.

Get the facts BEFORE speaking lest you look like a fool.

Morris Dees is not someone I would call friend nor do I think him fit to occupy American soil, but if he has info useful in finding my way to the truth, I will take it.  I find him an equal of Foote of RR.

As I said, the full facts about Foote and RR will be forthcoming.  Listen in silence for them.  It's impossible to learn with your mouth open!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As for going back to where I came from I was a coordinator for Ranch Rescue.  I won't go back there.  I and 16 other coordinators found Jack Foote to be a liar, thief and coward.  

As for trash, I dumped it when I dumped RR.

Get the facts BEFORE speaking lest you look like a fool.

Morris Dees is not someone I would call friend nor do I think him fit to occupy American soil, but if he has info useful in finding my way to the truth, I will take it.  I find him an equal of Foote of RR.

As I said, the full facts about Foote and RR will be forthcoming.  Listen in silence for them.  It's impossible to learn with your mouth open!
View Quote

Why don'cha IM, or e-mail me your name, I'll give Jack a call.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#11]
So, I guess the safest thing to do is shoot em and bury em on the spot..or my favorite...
put there heads on a pig pole and line the border with em.

Sometimes ya gotta be brutal to get the message across.  [:)]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#12]
My post was like 12 words, you're the one doing all the blabbing.

Unless you can do better or at least come up with a better plan than RR has.........

STFU!

Very easy to sit in your lazy boy and criticize the people who at least have the guts to do something.

You're a quitter.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, the citizen army should go down the tubes where it belongs too.

Fucktard.

Quoted:
Why don'cha IM, or e-mail me your name, I'll give Jack a call.....
View Quote

In his profile his name is David Cheney
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My post was like 12 words, you're the one doing all the blabbing.

Unless you can do better or at least come up with a better plan than RR has.........

STFU!

Very easy to sit in your lazy boy and criticize the people who at least have the guts to do something.

You're a quitter.
View Quote

He's also quite obviously an idiot who is not who he says he is.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You're a quitter.
View Quote

I don't know much of what's going on with Ranch Rescue, but that's probably as much as most of us know about it.

That being said, this may not be a case of [b]raggedwarrior[/b] being a quitter, but a case of him NOT being a fucking Nazi.

We shall see.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I "speak" as a former state coordinator of Ranch Rescue.

I would not give my support to Foote or anything with which he is involved!

To those of you thinking of joining Ranch Rescue, I suggest you wait. The next few months you will very likely be seeing some very interesting news items about Foote. And they won't be good!

Find a group that has integrity and support IT!

IMHO and that of 13 former RR coordinators, Foote is a true PAY-triot!
View Quote

This is his very first post on another RR thread.
I like how it was 13 and now 16 "coordinators"
After reading this, and the "PAYtriot" money referrence, it sure sounds like a sour grapes over money issue with you, or maybe you didn't get the "command" position you so greatly desired ??
LOL !!
Anyway, anyone who would side with morris dees and VPC has ZERO credibility in my book.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I think we have either a DU probe here OR a case like we had with the certain disaffected members from here who tried to convince everyone that Gunstock had been cancelled...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a quitter.
View Quote

I don't know much of what's going on with Ranch Rescue, but that's probably as much as most of us know about it.

That being said, this may not be a case of [b]raggedwarrior[/b] being a quitter, [red]but a case of him NOT being a fucking Nazi.[/red]

We shall see.
View Quote

Hmmmm, I think an explanation of your idiotic statement is in order.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes, the name is David Cheney.  Tell Foote, if you can find him.

As for sitting in my lazy boy and being a quitter, while you mouthy c***s were watching the Super Bowl, I was on the border.  

While you take your kids to Disneyland for vacation, I spent mine on the border.

While you sit talking about the problem, I and my group (mostly ex-RR) are doing something about it, on the border, the internet, rallies, demonstrations, etc.

While you sit condemning me for telling you the facts, I continue to work to stop the flood of illegals.

Keep on sitting on your ignorant asses while I keep doing something.  Keep running your fool mouths while I try to protect YOUR homes because you are too smug and think that running off at the mouth is the sign of a real man and really don't have the balls to man the border.

BTW, what, if ANYTHING, are any of you doing to solve the problem?  Let me answer for you.
NOT A FUCKING THING!!!!

Yes, Duncan, tell Foote.  I'm sure he'll show the same balls he showed at Op Falcon when he wouldn't take a stand against a group of illegals that he had outnumbered 3-1.

I'm sure he'll give me the same treatment he and Nethercott gave a BOUND man.  Hold me down while Casey kicks me senseless.  THAT'S REAL BALLS!!!  

Fuck you sissy bastards!  I thought I'd find some thinkers on this site, but all I find is another bunch of backyard badasses!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... BLAH BLAH BLAH!
View Quote

Yup, he's a Nazi.
[RaggedWarrior]            [50]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As for sitting in my lazy boy and being a quitter, while you mouthy c***s were watching the Super Bowl, I was on the border.  

While you take your kids to Disneyland for vacation, I spent mine on the border.

While you sit talking about the problem, I and my group (mostly ex-RR) are doing something about it, on the border, the internet, rallies, demonstrations, etc.
View Quote

So do you like, have a wiresless internet connection or something?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So do you like, have a wiresless internet connection or something?
View Quote

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Most of us seem to be waiting for the additional information you alluded to.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top