Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2001 8:14:37 AM EDT
This time rambo return to the caves of afghanistan and did what he should have done in Rambo III--just kill them all.  See rambo smoke the cave dweller out of their holes then make them wish they should have stayed in the caves; see Rambo shaves usama bin laden smooth then chop his head off...  Coming soon.

Okay, Rambo IV won't have anything to do w/ afghanistan or bin laden, but I found this report very funny...  How old is stallone again?  

[url]http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=10752[/url]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Stallone's 55 now.
To quote Richard Bey, .... GRAMPO IV!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you get the Original Rambo series on DVD??

Benjamin
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Stalone is 55, but he's aged pretty well.  However, he's a gun-grabbing nut who could fall off the face of the earth and I wouldn't care.  He may have played John Rambo, but he's so far from that character in real life it's not even funny.  His anti-gun BS is a disgrace, and I refuse to support him or his movies in any way shape or form.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm with you GBT!  
Stallone is a prick!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#5]
His movie career is on the way down.  He originally didn't want to do another Rambo, but he needs a hit desperately.  His last 2 or 3 movies had been a dud. Now that I know he is an anti-gunner, f'him!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stalone is 55, but he's aged pretty well.  However, he's a gun-grabbing nut who could fall off the face of the earth and I wouldn't care.  He may have played John Rambo, but he's so far from that character in real life it's not even funny.  His anti-gun BS is a disgrace, and I refuse to support him or his movies in any way shape or form.

God Bless Texas
View Quote
He is also a Vietnam draft dodger.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]
OT: I forgot, I would like to add that Charles Napier the actor that plays bureaucrat Murdock in Rambo 2 is a pro-gunner.  I saw him at an NRA sponsored event a fews back.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Benjamin
View Quote

They got all three on DVD.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
His movie career is on the way down.  He originally didn't want to do another Rambo, but he needs a hit desperately.  His last 2 or 3 movies had been a dud. Now that I know he is an anti-gunner, f'him!
View Quote

You mean this character actually did movies after Rambo I-III?
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Benjamin
View Quote

Why would you want to?
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Stallone is indeed a Gun Grabber to the point where he publically proclaimed that they should suspend parts of the constitution in order for police to make house to house searches to confiscate firearms. These comments came in the wake after a friend of his was murdered by a soon to be estranged wife.

Interestingly enough..Stallone also happens to be a GUN OWNER! During the 1980's while living in Beverly Hills he belonged to the Beverly Hills Gun Club, and had a Concealed Carry Permit.

He was quoted during an interview once saying that he had a large collection.

So that is Stallone for you: (1.) a Staunch Democrate, (2.) a wealthy Gun Owner who advocates suspending the constitution and confiscating peoples firearms (except his and people in his social circles that is.)

Quite Elitist if you ask me.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#12]
My God, boys. Rambo.. a Communist?

I think I'll jump... and to think I even *wanted* a "Rambo knife." [thinking]

-------
Yes, Virginia, there *is* a Santa Clause.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#13]
This movie is going to truly blow! Whoops can't go see it, getting a prostate exam, shucks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top