Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 6:43:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:47:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Had he offered each vet a $5 bill and a shot of whisky for their support, his performance could not have been shabbier.

yikes!

Kerry's so shameless that he once again tried to associate himself with John McCain, a true American hero, in his remarks. He almost made it sound as if they'd been in a North Vietnamese prison together. But Kerry's brother-in-arms isn't Sen. McCain. It's the naval hero of Chappaquiddick.

holy smokes!

The guy is an eel in a vat of olive oil.

LMAO

the press is smelling blood & the sharks are starting to circle....

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course not. John Kerry wants to have it both ways. But he isn't going to get the military vote. Perhaps the best line making its way around veterans' Web sites these days is: "A Kerry defeat would be the welcome-home parade we never had."

Kerry's so shameless that he once again tried to associate himself with John McCain, a true American hero, in his remarks. He almost made it sound as if they'd been in a North Vietnamese prison together. But Kerry's brother-in-arms isn't Sen. McCain. It's the naval hero of Chappaquiddick.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#4]
More truth to add to the Oliver North authored article. Kerry would never address these two fine gentleman, even in an attempt to save his slipping image. When directly confronted with these questions, where is Kerry's rebuttle? Besides the famous and constant flip-flop, Kerry would sell out his own mother to garner votes. I think Americans who are open minded are finally starting to see the truth about John Forbes Kerry. Kerry has had ideas of grandure since he entered the Navy and has lived his life by no clear cut code but to lie and twist his words to appease his most ardent supporters.

I'm starting to think Sgtar15 will be correct about GW winning 35 states. Although there are millions of people asleep at the wheel who'll vote for Kerry, there are more intelligent and unswayable folks out there who know GW doesn't ask for a permission slip to defend the USA against terrorism!

Mr. Kerry would impress me slightly if he'd just respond to Oliver North. But he won't because there are no feasible explanations in Kerry's heart. Whatever heart he may have.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:03:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#6]

It's the naval hero of Chappaquiddick.

You mean Commodore Kennedy of the U.S.S. Martha's Vinyard?

Arrrr...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kerry does indeed have a spine I have proof of it.
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=20326&iGalleryUnq=231&iImageUnq=29420

It even flip-flops!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:52:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It's the naval hero of Chappaquiddick.

You mean Commodore Kennedy of the U.S.S. Martha's Vinyard?

Arrrr...

BAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm starting to think Sgtar15 will be correct about GW winning 35 states. HS1

45 states and maybe Cali.

This WILL be a landslide...I KNOW it!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope you are right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top