Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 4:01:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2005 4:02:41 AM EDT by metroplex]
I see lots of ppl using Enfields (L85s) and G36Ks with silencers on co-op Tango Hunts. These rifles come with dot scopes (or at least 2x, not as powerful as the ACOGs but it's a freebie), and the silencers help with accuracy and stability.

But what are some of your favorite kit choices?

I ran through all the #s one night and found the M14 w/ Silencer would probably be the most powerful CQB/Medium Range rifle (irons only tho) while the HK G36K w/ Silencer is the second (L85 and M16/M4 w/ Silencer drops a few damage points).

For pistols, the Mk 23 + Hi Cap mag would probably be the best secondary weapon???? The Desert Eagles limit mag capacity and aren't as stable. But from what I've seen, I have never run out of primary ammo or secondary ammo: Either the objective has been completed or my character dies.

I always take a full load of frags (6) for door breaching, room clearing, and cheap/easy kills through 2nd/3rd floor windows.

I just wish the M67s were more powerful - like Lloyd's Mods for Rainbow Six Rogue Spear/Urban Operations. You could blast out all the windows from an entire room with 1 nade, and take out like 9 tangos at a time.

The Rainbow Six 3 frag nades are like flashbangs with a bit more oomph.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:56:30 PM EDT
I share your same likes. M14 or FAL with SD are great for long range silent 1 shot drops. if I know things will be hectic I grab either the M16 and SD or the FNC SD.

The thing I don't like about the game is that the iron sights zoom in. How lame is that? If I can't have a scope give me real iron sights! And not the fuzzy ones in AA. Some nice crisp clean sights.

That and don't limit what I can carry on my gun. M14 with scope and SD would be sweet! I understand why the limited it but damnit, I wish they hadn't.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:42:59 PM EDT
I love the L85A1. Use it with SD for being  sneaky or c mag for ass stompin'.

I really love this game. I have since the day I bought it, when it first came out.

Let's get a game together sometime. I'm usually available after 10:30pm est during the week.
Top Top