Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/6/2005 2:38:11 PM EDT
Been playing Rainbow Six 3 on my new XBox recently.

I understand how to use the 'Zulu' command. The manual and in-game tutorial make a big deal about how the Zulu command can be used to execute a simultaneous assault on the same objective from two directions.

However, I can't figure out how to bring one of the team members with me to have 2 two-man teams. So far I've only got a three-man team and a one-man team (myself). Granted, I haven't played Rainbow Six since the orginal PC version, so I don't even know if it's possible to do what I want with the XBox version.

Anyone know how to do this?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:02:22 PM EDT
Tag, because I don't know either, or even if it is possible.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:23:18 PM EDT
its not....its either all of you together, or a 3 man team and you....basically they suck anyways so the 3 of them probably combined arnt even half as good as a human....If you really wanna have fun with rainbow 6...go xbox live....its badass!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:47:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SMPrider112:
If you really wanna have fun with rainbow 6...go xbox live....its badass!!

I plan on it as soon as I get my Internet connectivity back at home. Logging in from work now. How much is XBox Live?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:00:50 PM EDT
if you get the xbox live kit its like 70 bucks for the head set, a crappy game, and a year subscription...after yer free year I believe its like 49.99 a year....well worth it IMHO!! I've got guys from work hooked on it!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:55:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SMPrider112:
if you get the xbox live kit its like 70 bucks for the head set, a crappy game, and a year subscription...after yer free year I believe its like 49.99 a year....well worth it IMHO!! I've got guys from work hooked on it!!

Where does the headset plug in?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:46:49 PM EDT
To the port on your Controller. Glad to see that your enjoying it.

Pick up Ghost Recon 2 if you get into the Military Tactical style shooters. Its Awesome!!

Later - Travis
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:47:01 PM EDT
ya ghost is pretty cool...its juts not the same high speed CQB type action of Rainbow...but still good none the less!
Top Top