Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2005 2:38:11 PM EDT
Been playing Rainbow Six 3 on my new XBox recently.

I understand how to use the 'Zulu' command. The manual and in-game tutorial make a big deal about how the Zulu command can be used to execute a simultaneous assault on the same objective from two directions.

However, I can't figure out how to bring one of the team members with me to have 2 two-man teams. So far I've only got a three-man team and a one-man team (myself). Granted, I haven't played Rainbow Six since the orginal PC version, so I don't even know if it's possible to do what I want with the XBox version.

Anyone know how to do this?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag, because I don't know either, or even if it is possible.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
its not....its either all of you together, or a 3 man team and you....basically they suck anyways so the 3 of them probably combined arnt even half as good as a human....If you really wanna have fun with rainbow 6...go xbox live....its badass!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:47:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you really wanna have fun with rainbow 6...go xbox live....its badass!!

I plan on it as soon as I get my Internet connectivity back at home. Logging in from work now. How much is  XBox Live?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
if you get the xbox live kit its like 70 bucks for the head set, a crappy game, and a year subscription...after yer free year I believe its like 49.99 a year....well worth it IMHO!! I've got guys from work hooked on it!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
if you get the xbox live kit its like 70 bucks for the head set, a crappy game, and a year subscription...after yer free year I believe its like 49.99 a year....well worth it IMHO!! I've got guys from work hooked on it!!

Where does the headset plug in?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
To the port on your Controller. Glad to see that your enjoying it.

Pick up Ghost Recon 2 if you get into the Military Tactical style shooters. Its Awesome!!

Later - Travis
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
ya ghost is pretty cool...its juts not the same high speed CQB type action of Rainbow...but still good none the less!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top