Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2002 6:55:39 PM EDT
The Other night I was kinda bored so I pulled out my Rainbow Six Game (the original). Its been a very long time since I played, I had to re-install it one my computer. I used to love ths game and I never bought any add-ons for it. Well I was cruising thru Ebay and found this, [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1380906135&rd=1[/url] I think its all the Rainbow Six add-ons expect for Black Thorn. I was just wondering does anybody know what order they go in. Just one more thing about Rainbow Six, I used to play this game so much but I am stuck on a mission. Its the one where you have to rescue that chick off the boat, Anyways the boat keeps blowing up. How do you stop it from blowing up. Please pass it on if you know how to beat this level. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:03:34 PM EDT
They go exactly in the order he listed them. The boat......Damned if I can remember, sorry...
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:38:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 5:49:30 PM EDT
Hey I beat that level, Sometimes you just have to look at thing from a different angle. I really dont do alot of team stuff on the but it worked here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 10:40:13 PM EDT
Well I won my auction for the Rainbow Sis games. I should get them this week. I cant wait to play them. I hope the AI is better in the later games. Sometimes the guys on Rainbow six get stuck and just run around in circles. Or it a pain in the ass to get by them when the get stuck in doors.
Top Top