Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/23/2010 6:51:16 PM EDT
Did anyone see the swimsuit competetion?

The black ungainly looking girl scored a full .5 (9.4+) over all other 14 girls other then Miss Mexico 9.2+.  Everyone else in the 8.9 to 7.7 range with most getting under 8.5.

I hated watching the 80's and 90's miss America pageants for the blatent reverse racism.. I figure others of you noticed this tonight.

edited title for the sensitive
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
give me a break...you want some cheese with that whine? ....i mean shit...how old are you?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
give me a break...you want some cheese with that whine? ....i mean shit...how old are you?

34....  So now your whining about me whining.. What does that make you?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Meh ....... wake me up when the Wet Negligee contest starts ..
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]

There's much better T&A on the web....  

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Second the motion.

The current First Lady is one of the better looking ones we've ever had, and just about every post about her looks says she looks only slightly better looking than any of the Gorgon sisters.

I swear that if she was a Republican the very same critics would be standing in line yelling "I'd hit that!"

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Reverse racism? I think it's just called racism.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#7]
You're right OP. Did you catch the "10 Hottest Political Wives" thread from the last few days? It's alive all over the media. People going so far out of their way to not appear racist that they show how race-obsessed they are.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
There is NO reverse racism!!!!

To infer that non-whites getting preferential treatment is reverse racism implies that whites are racist...

If I were to kick Mike Tyson's a$$ it would not be a reverse a$$ kicking
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

34....  So now your whining about me whining.. What does that make you?

a reverse whiner?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#10]
It has been going on some time now.
IT is infuriating to see.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Second the motion.  

The current First Lady is one of the better looking ones we've ever had, and just about every post about her looks says she looks only slightly better looking than any of the Gorgon sisters.

I swear that if she was a Republican the very same critics would be standing in line yelling "I'd hit that!"

Do not want.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont understand this thread without pictures
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Um.....not such thing as reverse racism, either it is or it isn't.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#14]
If there is one thing I have noticed from most international beauty contests it is the fact that all countries, for the most part, send women that have very white features

not sure if that's racist
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is NO reverse racism!!!!

To infer that non-whites getting preferential treatment is reverse racism implies that whites are racist...

If I were to kick Mike Tyson's a$$ it would not be a reverse a$$ kicking

yeah I understand.. but if i say racism.. then the asumption by many is that its white on black racism.  reverse racism merely makes it more obvious.

but indeed please kick my ass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

horse shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

lolwut???

not sure if serious
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, beautiful white women get the short end of the stick.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

You're never gonna live this post down, you know that, right?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Uh no. And it doesn't have much to do with being black as there is attractive black women out there. But not that one.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#21]
oh hes just going to ignore my diss?! what a reverse racist...
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#22]
btw the lopsided swimsuit scores made Miss mexico and Miss Jamica get 1 and 2.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#23]
if you reverse racist twice? are you headed back the same direction?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Uh no. And it doesn't have much to do with being black as there is attractive black women out there. But not that one.

BUNK

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

BUNK

What does that mean ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What does that mean ?

he's calling you a racist

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that mean ?

he's calling you a racist

REVERSE!
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The black ungainly looking girl scored a full .5 (9.4+) over all other 14 girls other then Miss Mexico 9.2+.  Everyone else in the 8.9 to 7.7 range with most getting under 8.5.

I hated watching the 80's and 90's miss America pageants for the blatent reverse racism.. I figure others of you noticed this tonight.

I agree with this poster 100 percent.    I saw the swimsuit competition and you are absolutely correct.    That's why I got disgusted and left my wife watching the contest and I came upstairs to my lair to waste my time on this board - as opposed to wasting my time watching the contest.   Uh, I do find Latinas very attractive and I hope Miss Mexico does well, but yes, that black girl had about as much grace as a bull in a china shop.  By the way, there is a Mexican telenovela star named Mayrin Villanueva who is much more beautiful than Miss Mexico, although Mayrin is starting to get a little age on her.  Another hot latina (Spain) is Paz Cruz.   Also Millilaney Marin........Ah, hell, let's face it.   The world is full of good looking women.   I really would not want to have to judge these young girls.    All that beauty on the stage and only ONE will end up happy.   The rest will end up with a broken heart at the end of the night.  And yes, I believe these contests have been rigged for minorities to win since the early 80s.   I'm no beauty show freak but my wife used to watch these and this often made me end up sitting beside her watching them.   You'd sort of have to be blind not to notice or be a liberal and pretend it's just fine and a way to "make up" for past discrimination or whatever those deluded fools think.  Don't get me wrong.   There are some very beautiful black women in the world I'm sure, but the young lady you are referring to in your post is not one of them IMHO.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

You're high.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

You're high.

Oh god the irony...

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

BUNK

Nice.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

BUNK

Better get those eyes checked.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#34]
pictures dude pictures.......

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh for the love of Jehovah..

Every fucking thing in the world is racism anymore..From blacks and whites––the word is really losing its power..

I haven't seen the girl––but just cause you don't find her attractive doesn't mean she isn't...
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#36]
She was from Zambia.  Marginal at best.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Okay, I looked her up.

I'd rail the shit out of that, six ways from Sunday.
I gotta have some of that brown sugar, got to try before I die.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Okay, I looked her up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVzGaLsjZQ

videos of others? they are sending their best
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Actually, I've never given a shit. I figure there's more like me in this respect. I can count on less than a finger the minutes I've watched any pageant.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Okay, I looked her up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVzGaLsjZQ

zambia? get her tested first.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Every fucking thing in the world is racism anymore..From blacks and whites––the word is really losing its power..

I haven't seen the girl––but just cause you don't find her attractive doesn't mean she isn't...

She is indeed attractive. Michelle Obama, not so much.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

She is indeed attractive. Michelle Obama, not so much.

Oh I agree about Michelle Obama––no argument there *lol*

But she is not butt ass ugly I mean from the OP I thought she was gonna be horrid..

I guess my opinion doesn't matter much because I am a woman and I don't like women––but still I guess I don't see the big deal..
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Tell me that's some sort of hazing thing for the rookie.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

What the hell? Are we talking about the same First Lady?

She looks like Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I am a woman and I don't like women––but still I guess I don't see the big deal..

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am a woman and I don't like women––but still I guess I don't see the big deal..

Sorry did I fuck up your fantasy *lol*
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Please tell me that comment was satire.  Please.  

If you find the Wookie to be attractive in any way, shape or form, you had better get yourself checked for a brain tumor.  

Seriously.  Nobody is that desperate or perverted.  

Please tell me that you were joking.  

And just so nobody thinks I'm racist, I agree with Subnet 100%.  Daddy like

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I would not kick any of the contestants out of bed.  In fact, how well they do in ***************************************** (COC violation) *******************************
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry did I fuck up your fantasy *lol*

Black Sorority Sisters dot you-know-what.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top