Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2001 4:26:25 PM EDT
Just curious, I heard they were out so I checked this site to see [url]www.sideshowtoy.com[/url] 35 bucks and from what I hear they sound and swear like the real thing  hahaha

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my "Senior Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermey Motivational Figure."
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I want one, but I don't know where I'd keep it.  I can't really use it much at home with my parrot of a 3 year old running around, and I don't think they'd appreciate it at the PC environment at the oil company where I work.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered mine today. Does anyone know how long it takes? Lee's site says it takes 6-8 weeks. That an ephin long time! Hopefully its quicker than that!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe I need one since I'm about to start my own PT program to get ready for the USMC.  A little extra motivation?  HA
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Just ordered one, he's gonna make a great Christmas gift for my dad.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just ordered one, he's gonna make a great Christmas gift for my dad.
View Quote

That's a great idea!  My father-in-law is a Marine, and I bet he'd love it out at the plant he manages.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I also would like to know what all it says. I sent an email to Gunny's website asking them & all they would tell me is that I would like it.[>:/] [>:/][>:/] WTF[?][?]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember - you're not supposed to sleep with it.  [:P]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I got mine last week.  Since I ordered it from his website, he actually signed and dated the certificate on the back!!!

It is cool!

There are 8 things he says...  when you push the button in the back

#1- "Don't screw with my button again numbnuts!"

#2- "OOORAAAH! Semper fi, do or die, hold'em high and (something) now let me hear your war cry scumbag !!!  That ain't a war cry!  AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!  That's a war cry!!!"

#3- "I am Gunnery Sgt. R Lee Ermey, I am your senior drill instructor!"

#4- "You just pushed my button again you sorry sack of shit!!!"

#5- "What in the hell is your major malfunction?!?!"

#6- "Are you trying to be cute?  What the hell is it going to take to motivate you any XXXdame way?!?!"

#7- "Get your head out of your ass!  Wake up and smell the roses numbnuts! You are the asshole in charge of your own destiny!"

#8- "Motivation and confidence is the key to success!  Now drop down and give me 25, and wipe that shitty grin off your face!"

patsue
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#11]
It's not a doll.  It's an "action figure."
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:07:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I would buy one of these in a second, but only if it said -

"You're not even human fucking beings!!!  You're nothing but grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!!!"

Now [b][i]that's[/i][b] motivation!!!  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top