Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/13/2002 4:23:56 AM EST
Today is the first time I noticed that R Guns has a banner ad on this site. I have to ask, WHY? They get nothing but really bad reviews here. Ok, there might be one person that says they are alright for every 500 that say don't deal with them. Are they trying to change their image with AR-15.com'ers
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:38:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2002 7:04:55 AM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:45:33 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2002 6:48:10 AM EST by kpel308]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:54:18 AM EST
Well i have to say i have had no problems with them.... Fast shipping good prices, not so good shipping price, but not terrible. but then i have only made two orders ô¿õ
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:01:54 AM EST
I have no problem with their banner ads. The more funds too support this site, the better.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:52:56 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aimless: I remember seeing the bannerad before because there is a misspelling on it-magazines? maybe?
View Quote
That is not a mispelling. Magaziness, the plural of magazines, means they have more than 2 of that item to sell.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:55:26 AM EST
[root@localhost kpel308]# rm -rf /bin/laden
View Quote
Linux kpel??? Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:10:29 AM EST
Yawn...The traditional, weekly RGuns attack post. I just don't know how in the heck I manage to buy Magazines from them without expiriancing all the problems that some of you scream about, But I sends My Money and my No Tilt Follower Teflons arrive in about a week. It would seem that RGuns is paying for his sins by helping to providing his weekly attackers with a forum to trash his company. I'm so sick, of spoiled losers, who attack the vendors that make AR15,com possible.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:46:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:53:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:56:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:18:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:23:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:31:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By WILSON: Jesus Christ in cowboy hat on a blue mare, isn't this [b]EVER[/b] going to end! I thought a member proved to everyone's satisfaction that there are [b]TWO[/b] R-Guns? One is a crook, and the advertiser with the banner above is the "good" one?!? No?
View Quote
Actually, the above mentioned banner has a pretty poor rep on this forum. the other RGUNS is I believe in Texas and has a good rep. Personally, I have no opinion one way or the other on these guys.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:31:39 PM EST
StyerAug needs to change his business name to RGUNS too. Maybe he'll get more business/notoriety that way. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:33:41 PM EST
You mean a forced removal of the file or directory "/bin/laden", not "bin/laden". /bin/laden defines an absolute path, bin/laden refers to a path relative to the current working directory (pwd or cwd, depending on the shell and unix variant you're using).
Originally Posted By kpel308: Linux it is. For the uninitiated, it means to completely remove the file "bin/laden"
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:36:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2002 1:25:39 PM EST by WILSON]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:38:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:37:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 2:47:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2002 2:52:55 PM EST by Neolock]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
DoubleFeed: If you are serious, I had not caught on to this. If you are being sarcastic, let me know and I will attempt not to display my ignernce.
View Quote
I'm not trying to be sarcastic at all. That's what quite a few people (who [i]usually[/i] know what they're talking about) told me when someone asked me to put them on the warning list. But I don't know [b]what[/b] the truth is anymore. Just wish someone would figure out what's going on once and for all.....[:\]
View Quote
The truth is that the RGUNS that advertises here has trouble carrying on a civil conversation. He has also been known, out of spite, to post a customer's name(whom he had a problem with), address and phone number on a public bulletin board. Then he either called or faxed the guys local police department and stated that he thought the guy was mentally unstable and should not be allowed to have guns. The "good" RGUNS is located in Texas.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:52:17 PM EST
He has also been known, out of spite, to post a customer's name(whom he had a problem with), address and phone number on a public bulletin board. Then he either called or faxed the guys local police department and stated that he thought the guy was mentally unstable and should not be allowed to have guns.
View Quote
It wasn't just the customer's name and telephone number that were posted. RGuns.NET posted this gentleman's credit card number and commenced to making obscene telephone calls to this person's home. The recipient of this behavior is a member of this board and can supply the finer details, such as dates and times. The so-called "good" RGuns USED to go with the domain name of Rguns.COM, but has since changed to the domain of RGunsonline.COM due to the sociopathic bahavior of the RGuns advertiser here. This was all detailed out in some threads on rec.guns. There are people beyond this board, believe it or not, who hate RGuns.NET.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:22:18 PM EST
[url]http://www.koyote.com/users/gunshop/page28.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:30:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By 7: StyerAug needs to change his business name to RGUNS too. Maybe he'll get more business/notoriety that way. [;)]
View Quote
Yeah 7, then you can buy up all of his tubs of SA Battlepack too!! (2 tubs a month...greedy little...) [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:43:09 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:26:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:01:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By Jim_Dandy:
He has also been known, out of spite, to post a customer's name(whom he had a problem with), address and phone number on a public bulletin board. Then he either called or faxed the guys local police department and stated that he thought the guy was mentally unstable and should not be allowed to have guns.
View Quote
It wasn't just the customer's name and telephone number that were posted. RGuns.NET posted this gentleman's credit card number and commenced to making obscene telephone calls to this person's home. The recipient of this behavior is a member of this board and can supply the finer details, such as dates and times. The so-called "good" RGuns USED to go with the domain name of Rguns.COM, but has since changed to the domain of RGunsonline.COM due to the sociopathic bahavior of the RGuns advertiser here. This was all detailed out in some threads on rec.guns. There are people beyond this board, believe it or not, who hate RGuns.NET.
View Quote
Who was it? I remember a name and address. The discussion at the time was that RGUNS was posting on a public BB for all to see the guys address and that he had guns at that location.
Top Top