Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:27:27 AM EDT
A reliable source out of south Florida reports that it is Neo-Nazi's and not Moslems that are causing all the middle-east carnage and destruction.  An insider at the Supreme Reicht Nazi Headquarters tells our source that it is they, and not middle-easterners,  that are combating the western ally forces in Iraq and elsewhere.

The source said:  "It seems to me to be obvious.  The Muslims are reading their Korans and kneeling down and praying toward Mecca at least 5 times a day.  How do you think they could be fighting when all they do is read and pray??  Nope.  It is-- the Nazi's".

The Neo-Nazi movement has taken the giant step of cleansing the world of infidels so that the Aryan race can dominate.  It is their belief that once all the middle-eastern societies are destroyed then the true superior race can once again rein supreme.

The source said that the whole gulf war was a farce and that Bush played right into the Nazi's hands by exterminating the Nazi's enemy for them.  All it took was a couple hundred Nazi's acting like radical extremists dressed with towels on their heads.  Bush did the rest.

lawdog  (note:  for the feeble-minded, this is sarcasm and fictional)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
 I saved ya'll the trouble.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Nazi's?  Are you retarded?  It is all being orchastrateed behind the scenes by the Jews.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]

WOBW

IBTL

IBTP

+1
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Pffft.

Stonecutters.

G
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#6]
For the life of me I can't figure out why you haven't been banished by now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nazi's?  Are you retarded?  It is all being orchastrateed behind the scenes by the Jews.  

Neo - Jewish nazis?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Because it isn't a popularity contest around here and I'm not violating the COC.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#9]
This lawdog stuff gets tiresome
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Are you retarded?

Truer words have never been spoken.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Neo - Jewish nazis?

No.  The Jews just make it look like Nazi's.   It's about the secret formula to turn lead into gold.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#12]
oh goody
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434149

EdAvilaSr
Site Staff

Next thread after this spamming the board with more Islamic,etc threads,will get your account locked.

Put it all in one or 2 threads.i do not want a dozen topics on variation on the theme!

I guess the word of Ed Sr must be obeyed. lawdog started a muslim thread in GD!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Because it isn't a popularity contest around here and I'm not violating the COC.

Hmm, I'd say you were violating either one or both of the following:

7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the site to function normally.

8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptable, this only applies to topics which waste resources for no other reason except personal enjoyment or humor.)

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Bush did it. Along with the Grey Alien race and the great builders of the pyramids

Also, the Nordic aliens provided the financing....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#16]
lawdog started a muslim thread in GD!

Not true!!!  It is a thread about Nazi's you nimrod

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Disturbing similarities.  Maybe this is their basis.  Still, it sounds like someone attempting to one-up the Iranian President's dis-belief of the Holocaust.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#18]
8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptable, this only applies to topics which waste resources for no other reason except personal enjoyment or humor.)

I'm making a political statement and it does no harm to the board.  You don't like my stoff, don't open it.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#19]
"I hate IllinoisIraqi Nazi's!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Maybe it was "Gay Nazis for Christ"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
(note:  for the feeble-minded, this is sarcasm and fictional)

Note for the non-feeble minded, it's also neither funny nor amusing.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#23]
it's also neither funny nor amusing

Winston, I agree with you.  It was not meant to be either.  It's to get people to open their minds and think.  We need to get out of Iraq NOW.

This non-paid political commentary provided by:

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#24]
WTF??  Normally, any self respecting troll will strive to post something that is:

1. Provocative

2. Funny

3. Aggravating

4. Sarcastic

5. Compelling

The really good trolls will work both all 5 components into the same thread.

You fail on all counts.  You are slightly annoying because of the sheer stupidity, but you have A LOT to learn about the art of trolling.

The worst part is that you are not funny.  

Why don't you try just being normal?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#25]
He's gone beyond being a troll to just an attention whore

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
it's also neither funny nor amusing

Winston, I agree with you.  It was not meant to be either.  It's to get people to open their minds and think.  We need to get out of Iraq NOW.

This non-paid political commentary provided by:

lawdog

Aaaaahhhhh.. So THAT was your point.  I think you were successful though, I see a whole list of people so far who have opened up their minds and thought about your post and for that you have my congratulations.

Unfortunately perhaps for your intentions, most of them have come to the conclusion that your post was inane drivel.  Drivel in fact that was so lacking in the barbed wittiness it so hopelessly sought after, that it primarily made it's author seem to be a victim of some sort of long term heavy metal poisoning and/or fetal alcohol syndrome.  Thomas Paine you are not.

In that light though, your commentary was both effective, pointed, and direct.  Congratulations is again in order then, for so selflessly revealing yourself as an illiterate, nonsensical, hoodwinked shill for the kneejerk-kneepad left.  It's always a thrill to have your kind here.. Sort of like when the Harlem Globetrotters do exhibition games against local rec leagues.  The joy isn't in the scoreboard, it's in watching the grace and skill inherent in the progression to a known conclusion.

Have a nice day
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Unfortunately perhaps for your intentions, most of them have come to the conclusion that your post was inane drivel. Drivel in fact that was so lacking in the barbed wittiness it so hopelessly sought after, that it primarily made it's author seem to be a victim of some sort of long term heavy metal poisoning and/or fetal alcohol syndrome. Thomas Paine you are not.

In that light though, your commentary was both effective, pointed, and direct. Congratulations is again in order then, for so selflessly revealing yourself as an illiterate, nonsensical, hoodwinked shill for the kneejerk-kneepad left. It's always a thrill to have your kind here.. Sort of like when the Harlem Globetrotters do exhibition games against local rec leagues. The joy isn't in the scoreboard, it's in watching the grace and skill inherent in the progression to a known conclusion.

Huh??  You write good though !!!

lawdog (going underground for awhile... got babies to save and crime to fight)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#29]
The orginal terrorists in Sum of All Fears were Neo Nazis too

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you retarded?

Truer words have never been spoken.

A question can't be true.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I find the "south florida source" stories funny. But then again, I also think Lewis Black is funny, but that Southpark is lame. Go figure.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#32]
7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the site to function normally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top