BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:12:22 PM EDT
www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/02/18/cartoon.roundup/index.html

Somehow, I don't think they will be pulling these stunts in Richmond, VA
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]

"Now there is a demonization of the Muslim community, so we have to speak up to prevent something like the Holocaust from happening," he said.

What a good point.  I had totally forgotten how the Jews were trying to force everyone in Germany to live according to their rules, and how they were actively recruiting people to try to kill Germans and undermine Germany as part of an imperialistic Jewish desire to take over Western Europe.

ETA: Nigeria is truly the asshole of the world.

When my parents lived there, the Danish ambassador asked for an addition to his salary for living in a dangerous situation.  When the Danish foreign ministry asked him to explain, he send them photos of dead bodies lying in the street in front of his house.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder id Bill Klinton and KooKoo Annin are going to bitch about the churches being burned?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/02/18/cartoon.roundup/index.html

Somehow, I don't think they will be pulling these stunts in Richmond, VA

no because we still hang people down here in ol' virginny
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No fear, the mob and their hammer of dead will fix them
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No fear, the mob and their hammer of dead will fix them

Ah yes... the real Governor knows you where you live well!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
How can this be....islam is the religion of peace.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys really need to learn to discern between radical islam and regular islam.

They aren't the same.   Radical Islam is hijacking their religion just like the Nazi party hijacked Germany.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How can this be....islam is the religion of peace.

We were sold a false bill of goods.

Or so it would appear
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You guys really need to learn to discern between radical islam and regular islam.

They aren't the same.   Radical Islam is hijacking their religion just like the Nazi party hijacked Germany.

That's right.

And "regular" islam is just "following orders"
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Why doesn't "regular" islam do something about radical islam ?
Why no protests, no hamas flag burnings, no one speaking out in the name of islam to deter the "radicals" ??
The "regulars" better do something about their own or they will suffer the fate the nazis did at the hands of the allies.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why no protests, no hamas flag burnings, no one speaking out in the name of islam to deter the "radicals" ??
The "regulars" better do something about their own or they will suffer the fate the nazis did at the hands of the allies.

I'll take "Because they all agree" for $500 Alex...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually, I heard it was because the ROPers were tired of all the SPAM they were getting and weren't smart enough to try and sell them some ANUS laptops.

Deaded bro
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Actually, I heard it was because the ROPers were tired of all the SPAM they were getting and weren't smart enough to try and sell them some ANUS laptops.

Deaded bro

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the exact same reason the Nazis were able to pull it off - Fear & Intimidation.

They are beating and/or killing Muslims that speak out against them, exactly like the Nazi party did.

We NEED regular muslims to side with us against the radicals, but unfortunately the radical's terror campaign against their own voices of reason is working

Read:   THE WEST'S LAST CHANCE.

Took many are running on "feelings"  here.   Start reading about what is really happening.

Now, think about a Muslim France - with REAL nuclear weapons and REAL ICBM's.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:22:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

OK
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the exact same reason the Nazis were able to pull it off - Fear & Intimidation.

They are beating and/or killing Muslims that speak out against them, exactly like the Nazi party did.

We NEED regular muslims to side with us against the radicals, but unfortunately the radical's terror campaign against their own voices of reason is working

Took many are running on "feelings"  here.   Start reading about what is really happening.

Yep, the French have nearly rendered themselves extinct. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. However, this is what Islam has done since its inception so situation normal. Islam is peaceful ONLY when under the iron fist of a benevolent government.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are the protests and outrage from "regular" islam in the U.S. , the U.K, other countries where they COULD protest and say something without fear of retribution ??
Here in the U.S. we have the media resources availablethat are seen daily WORLDWIDE yet we see nothing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I run on experience and that tells me that no Mormons are sending money to the turd world countries to finance the terrorist.

I run on experience and that tells me that no Mormons are sending money to the turd world countries to finance the terrorist.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Where are the protests and outrage from "regular" islam in the U.S. , the U.K, other countries where they COULD protest and say something without fear of retribution ??
Here in the U.S. we have the media resources availablethat are seen daily WORLDWIDE yet we see nothing.

Ding, ding.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Norete to self:  Buy more ammo, get more AR-15 trigger time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, the French have nearly rendered themselves extinct. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. However, this is what Islam has done since its inception so situation normal. Islam is peaceful ONLY when under the iron fist of a benevolent government. tyrannical dictator

fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No flame, fight4yourrights, I used to believe that also.  But not anymore.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
<Snip> Ahh...I beg to differ DK-Prof...Nigeria is CLOSE to the asshole of the world, but CONGO is the real deal. <Snip>

Thus making Nigeria the perineum of the world.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:45:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Now there is a demonization of the Muslim community, so we have to speak up to prevent something like the Holocaust from happening," he said.

What a good point.  I had totally forgotten how the Jews were trying to force everyone in Germany to live according to their rules, and how they were actively recruiting people to try to kill Germans and undermine Germany as part of an imperialistic Jewish desire to take over Western Europe.

ETA: Nigeria is truly the asshole of the world.

When my parents lived there, the Danish ambassador asked for an addition to his salary for living in a dangerous situation.  When the Danish foreign ministry asked him to explain, he send them photos of dead bodies lying in the street in front of his house.  

Ahh...I beg to differ DK-Prof...Nigeria is CLOSE to the asshole of the world, but CONGO is the real deal. If they even HAVE an anbassador from Denmark there I would be very surprised if they had not killed and grilled him by now!

True - places like Congo and Sudan are pretty damn scary too.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

No, just the Boston Irish Catholics.  Gotta help the IRA win freedom for all the fine folk back in the mother country, don't ya know.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Speak for yourself there Chief. I aint convinced we NEED even one of them around, let alone some 2 billion.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:20:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Well .. so much for my plan to work at Nigerian Christian Hospital next spring  

(yes, really)
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Well .. so much for my plan to work at Nigerian Christian Hospital next spring  

(yes, really)

Seriously  - nobody should go to places like Nigeria unless the absolutely have to.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top