Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/20/2002 8:44:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2002 8:45:30 AM EDT by BusMaster007]
Demonstrations planned for protesting the IMF are to take place all over the country with promises by the organizers of "peaceful demonstrations"... That's why the Police Depts. and National Guard have been posted and large objects like bike racks and mail boxes have been removed from the demonstration areas in many cities? That's why these people get on the news BEFORE the event to complain about having their rights stepped on? What's being planned where you live? It may be a very interesting Saturday Night Live! Stay tuned.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:07:38 AM EDT
If they start giving the ANARCHISTS who are violent 5-10 year sentences, that would be a start. WTF did they get the right to attack cops, burn down people's places of business...
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:18:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69: If they start giving the ANARCHISTS who are violent 5-10 year sentences, that would be a start. WTF did they get the right to attack cops, burn down people's places of business...
View Quote
Heh heh. In Denver, the sports fans do this every time one of the major teams wins a championship. Of course, I don't think we have to worry about the Broncos for awhile. [;)] I'd hate to see what they'd do if they were pissed off about something, rather than "celebrating" a victory. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:25:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2002 9:26:16 AM EDT by ChrisLe]
Heh heh. In Denver, the sports fans do this every time one of the major teams wins a championship. [rolleyes]
View Quote
That's because there's so many Lesbians in Denver that all the men are sexually frustrated...Way too much spermatazoa building up [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:29:28 AM EDT
I am all for [u]vigorous public discourse[/u] (after all, debating the issues and campaigning your cause is central to Democratic change) but they MUST play by the rules. No law breaking! Besides, a cause loses credibility when they resort to violent measures...
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:52:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GeneStoner: Besides, a cause loses credibility when they resort to violent measures...
View Quote
Except when it involves unconstitutional government actions.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 12:08:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Heh heh. In Denver, the sports fans do this every time one of the major teams wins a championship. [rolleyes]
View Quote
That's because there's so many Lesbians in Denver that all the men are sexually frustrated...Way too much spermatazoa building up [:D]
View Quote
Oh yeah? Well....our lesbians can beat up your lesbians. [:P] [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 12:11:51 PM EDT
Oh yeah, well our straight chicks can beat up your lesbians. (TX)
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 12:49:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Yankee1911:
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Heh heh. In Denver, the sports fans do this every time one of the major teams wins a championship. [rolleyes Oh yeah? Well....our lesbians can beat up your lesbians. [:P] [:D]
View Quote
Bring it on, I love a good cat fight.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 2:35:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Except when it involves unconstitutional government actions.
View Quote
Agreed. When all else has failed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:58:06 PM EDT
As one who does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sexual-orientation, etc., I am prepared to machinegun ANY protestor who starts trouble with me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:12:18 PM EDT
You know Blaze, you strike me a little as a Travis Bickle wannabe. I'm sorry the black guys beat you up. If that was the price necessary to awaken your interest in self-defense, RKBA, etc. then it may have had some value.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:42:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2002 6:14:45 PM EDT by Blaze-Of-Glory]
I think Travis is awesome. Someday a real rain [b]will[/b] come. What's RKBA? Edited, to say that I am an Eastwood and Schwarzenegger wannabe too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:15:01 PM EDT
[b]R[/b]ight to [b]K[/b]eep and [b]B[/b]ear [b]A[/b]rms.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:52:40 PM EDT
You should check out the stuff going on in Seattle RIGHT NOW. Stupid ass protesters on the prowl smashin and dashin. Cops arresting them and stuff. Check it out if you are in Washington, turn on ch 4,5,7. It's all over Network TV. Damn fools.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:54:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 12:26:58 AM EDT by Blaze-Of-Glory]
Oh, yes, I like the RKBA. I like guns because of the explosion and noise.
Top Top