Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 12:15:06 PM EDT

From the SOF site. It is very important that we turn out the vote for GWB. If Kerry get's in, you surely can kiss your 2nd Amendment rights goodbye.

What's So Funny About Destroying Your 2nd Amendment Rights?

Senators Schumer, Feinstein, Kerry and Kennedy gloat after casting anti-gun votes in the Senate on 2 March 2004.

So what did they do?
Voted to eliminate gun shows.
Voted to ban deer hunting rifle ammo.
Voted to ban numerous semi-auto rifles.
Voted to ban semi-auto shotguns.

So, who do you want to entrust your gun rights to? The above bunch, or George W.? Well, gentle readers, don't be bamboozled by the fact that Kerry pops a few sporting clays. The Democrats, after having lost the last Presidential election partially because of their strident anti-gun platform, have finally wised up and are soft peddling the gun issue in hopes of misleading large numbers of hunters and gun owners. I'm not excited by George W., but I vote the 2nd Admendment and I'm voting against Kerry.

Furthermore, if Kerry is elected, court watchers predict that he will appoint four new justices to the Supreme Court. And you can bet the south forty that they will be liberal anti-2nd Amendment mindset. It then will be only a matter of time before the anti's bring a case to the Supreme Court which then rules that the right to keep and bear arms only applies to the National Guard, not individual citizens.

SAVE YOUR GUNS!

REGISTER AND VOTE!

Special thanks to the National Shooting Sports Foundation for providing the concept of the above informational.

Get your ALL of your shooting friends to vote and to vote for Bush. Hardend democrats that are hunters should know why they shouldn't vote for Kerry too!

50 some day fire mission...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Senators Schumer, Feinstein, Kerry and Kennedy gloat after casting anti-gun votes in the Senate on 2 March 2004.

I'm not excited by George W., but I vote the 2nd Admendment and I'm voting against Kerry.

+1
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]

No way.. Kerry is an avid sporter... He can't lie about stuff, can he?!?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]

The 4 most evil powers in America all in one place
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL16/709417/4474100/66538754.jpg

The 4 most evil powers in America all in one place

Just add Hitlery Klinton and you have the top 5 lying piece of crap bastards in the whole country!

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No way.. Kerry is an avid sporter... He can't lie about stuff, can he?!?

Wishful Thinking on your part ,,         looks like a good place foe a hand frag
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If you haven't done so, please thank and help the Republicans and the NRA.  We have a lot to lose if Kerry gets in...especially on the assault weapons issue.

Donate to the RNC  www.donationreport.com/init/controller/ProcessEntryCmd?key=X1I6V1C9E8

Donate to the Bush Campaign www.donationreport.com/init/controller/ProcessEntryCmd?key=I5B7P3F2B6

Donate to the NRA secure.nraila.org/Contribute.aspx

If you haven't done so, Join The NRA.  membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Bush/Cheney '04
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bush/Cheney '04

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ted Kennedy: " Ok, so we lost.......................is anyone ready for a drink?"  

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ted Kennedy: " Ok, so we lost.......................is anyone ready for a drink?"  

pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL16/709417/4474100/66538754.jpg

I think they all want to take it up the ass, even feinswine, but she won't find any takers in that bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top