Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/3/2002 11:09:51 AM EST
I am unempoyed and can only shoot and clean my AR so much. It doesnt seem to pay very well. If anybody knows of any Telecom Design work I would really appreciate a job lead. Thnx Muzzlebrk
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:22:10 PM EST
Mzzlebrk, I am headed out for the holiday, but email me at my home. highpowerar15@earthlink.net Are you willing to move to Colorado?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:28:36 PM EST
I assume you've checked the BICSI website: [url]www.bicsi.org/Resources/JobBoard/JobListing.aspx[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:59:57 PM EST
Frontsight - I am willing to move anywhere I will email you. Jarhead_22 - I check the BICSI web site 20 times a day. I have had a few interviews but it seems a lot of RCDD's are looking for work. Lots of competition. Companies also dont seem to want to spend the $$ to move me out east where most of the work is. VA, MA, NJ, NY mzzlebrk
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:25:33 PM EST
I know, man. I've been looking for work anywhere I've got family that I can mooch a room from: Philadelphia area, Los Angeles area, Washington, DC area. That way I can work and send the checks to keep the mortgage paid. I'd hate it, but I'd do it.
Top Top