Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/13/2007 10:12:05 AM EDT
Just plain amazing his
Link
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:35:43 AM EDT
That's an extraordinary statement I don't think I've heard that before, and I've heard some pretty absurd explanations for not wanting to go into Iraq...I'll ask that the future vice president retract that statement and tell that he didn't really mean that.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:20:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SWATH:
That's an extraordinary statement I don't think I've heard that before, and I've heard some pretty absurd explanations for not wanting to go into Iraq...I'll ask that the future vice president retract that statement and tell that he didn't really mean that.

http://dailywtf.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/08/ron-paul-rudy-g.html

"Immediately, Rudy Giuliani felt it necessary to remind that crowd that, yes, he was in fact mayor of New York on 9/11. He then proceeded to bash Ron Paul in a manner that sounded something like this: “Now, I was mayor on 9/11, and, let me tell you, as mayor on 9/11, I, the mayor on 9/11, am very offended that Mr. Paul would speak of 9/11, which I was mayor during, in such a way with the man who was mayor on 9/11, namely myself, present. In fact, as the mayor on 9/11, I’m going to give Mr. Paul the chance to retract the comments he made about 9/11, the disaster than happened during my mayorship, because they are so offensive to all who were hurt by that fateful day, including me, because I was mayor, that they might cause any of us, especially any candidates who happen to have been mayor during 9/11, to have anger-induced flashbacks about that tragedy. 9/11, that is. You know, the one that happened while I was mayor. Oh, and for our Spanish speaking audience, era alcalde en nueve-once.”

I thought this was pretty funny
Top Top