Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/20/2016 8:37:25 PM EDT
Not really a big deal, I'd been using about a half a tin of Camel Frost everyday. No huge cravings, but last night my body punished me for stealing something so dear to it.

I woke up at 1 am with a fever of 101.4, a terrible sore throat, crushing headache and my throat swelling closed to where I was snoring so bad that when I did drift off I would stop breathing and jerk back awake. Today sucked. I need sleep.

Moral of the story is: Negotiate better if you're going to take away things your body really likes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:58:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 9:00:09 PM EDT by bills2961]
chewed red man and levi for 35 years and one day I had heart palps. I set the pack in the drawer and
never looked back and honestly if I kept myself busy and worked until tired it never bothered me.

every day I would catch myself reaching into my rear pocket out of habit and after a good meal or working
in the yard it made me want a chew but it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be.

I was up to 2 packs a day and the price was getting stupid so the time was right as well.

first 2 weeks I missed it the most but now its nothing to me and that was 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:59:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:
Not really a big deal, I'd been using about a half a tin of Camel Frost everyday. No huge cravings, but last night my body punished me for stealing something so dear to it.

I woke up at 1 am with a fever of 101.4, a terrible sore throat, crushing headache and my throat swelling closed to where I was snoring so bad that when I did drift off I would stop breathing and jerk back awake. Today sucked. I need sleep.

Moral of the story is: Negotiate better if you're going to take away things your body really likes.
View Quote

I used to bounce between frost and the orange one. Waaay easier to quit than smoking, which is what I do now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:01:18 PM EDT
Well at least you didnt turn into a vapist.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:03:05 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Going_Commando:

I used to bounce between frost and the orange one. Waaay easier to quit than smoking, which is what I do now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Going_Commando:
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:

Used to chew Copenhagen like it was my job. Quit that for a few years and was nicotine free. Had a cigar with my brother when he got back from AFG. Only took one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:58:32 PM EDT
I used to dip and chew but mostly smoked. Found out right after I quit smoking for over 40 years that I had COPD. Tobacco is a bad drug.
Top Top