Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:45:35 AM EDT
OK so the Free Shit Army held sway this election so why would you donate to them anymore than what the .gov picks your pocket for?

I resolve to no longer donate to the likes of the Salvation Army, Goodwill, Meals on Wheels, United Way, Hunters for the Hungry, Toys for Tots, or any such charity that caters to the "poor".

I hate to waste anything but I'll be dammed if I'm giving the "poor" a fucking thing anymore. I'll bag it up and take it to the dump first. Fuck them.

Actions have consequences and if they want Zero and those like him in office they can damn well look to them for their fucking help as they are not getting it from me.

Yeah I'm bitter over the election and particularly bitter about the damn fools here in my own state but at least I can act on my bitterness by not being a bigger fool and donating the Free Shit Army.

Keep this in mind come Christmas time when they trot out the "lists of needy" at your place of employment that they want you to "adopt".
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:46:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Interdasting I was thinking the same thing...

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
this is my plan.  i'm done giving extra.  fuck that.  i need the extra.  me and mine.  family?  nope, fuck you, work for it.  ex needs extra for the kids?  sorry.  i'm already getting raped.  besides, you don't pay rent or utilities.  fuck you and your herp infected box.  i'll give the kids shit on my end.  strangers?  hahahahahahaha.......   fuck off...
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:53:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I told my wife the same thing last night....the election proved to me that my tax dollars that I can't control will be my donations.   I just got real selfish.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Agree.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#5]

I was going to drive to Las Vegas next year.  Not now.

I will stay in red states such as Montana, Idaho and Utah.  I won't spend any money in any of the communist states.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't spout religion often, but I will continue to be generous because I was commanded to, despite the state of worldly governments.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Divert the donations to Wounded Warrior, etc.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:56:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck The Slags .

If I feel like donating something personally , I might , but Im paying way too damned much as it is now .

Time for ME to start spending my tax dollars

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Of course. I already decided last night to be an asshole. I've got no incentive to be nice anymore. Fuck everyone that voted for this asshole.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:57:06 AM EDT
[#10]
The country chose a guy that I wouldn't have for President.

This will not affect how I choose to be charitable.  I don't consider money taken from me against my will "charity".

What I choose to donate is my business.  I will not throw out perfectly good materiel that I no longer need, when I can give it to someone else who does need it...certainly not for something as common as spite.

Just my two cents––and I'm not denigrating anyone else who feels differently.  I understand how you feel, OP.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#11]
All my money is going to the Second Amendment Foundation and Leader Dogs for the Blind from here on out.

The parasites are getting more than they deserve and get ready people for them to get ALOT more.  (Hopefully grid lock will prevent this from dooming us but..........in the end............)

Get ready for a possible financial collapse in the years to come.  It is a very real possibility now IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:58:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Now that is a worthy cause!

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:59:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that one also.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:00:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The country chose a guy that I wouldn't have for President.

This will not affect how I choose to be charitable.  I don't consider money taken from me against my will "charity".

What I choose to donate is my business.  I will not throw out perfectly good materiel that I no longer need, when I can give it to someone else who does need it...certainly not for something as common as spite.

Just my two cents––and I'm not denigrating anyone else who feels differently.  I understand how you feel, OP.

I agree with this as well......but we are also creating an Africa.....why try to plow when the rice truck is coming?    

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:00:43 AM EDT
[#15]
If we ever want to get rid of the entitlement system, we will have to prove that we, as conservatives are generous. The argument against getting rid of welfare is Conservatives would let starving kids die in the streets.

Stopping being generous as a group will simply enforce the stereotype that we can't survive as a society without welfare.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:01:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Interesting thought and thread.

Too early to think much, so I'm just tagging this for the discussion.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I give directly to those I deem deserving or I don't at all.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:03:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If we ever want to get rid of the entitlement system, we will have to prove that we, as conservatives are generous. The argument against getting rid of welfare is Conservatives would let starving kids die in the streets.

Stopping being generous as a group will simply enforce the stereotype that we can't survive as a society without welfare.

And who will take care of the generous ones after all is depleted?
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:03:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Go to your social worker, get as much welfare as you can. Pretty much everyone qualifies for at least $50 in food stamps. Get it. Use it. Crush it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:03:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This. So called "charities" will never see another nickel from me. My efforts and money will go to WWP and BTRNC.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:06:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Statistics consistently show that Republicans are FAR MORE charitable than Democrats.

Yet, the parasites still want more.

It boils down to parasites wanting something for nothing and their numbers are becoming LEGION.

You are simply not fully recognizing the HUGE segment of society that has the parasitical ideology and I am a bit surprised by this.

They will not change and, as such, a financial collapse is probably going to occur in the years to come.  

That is the only thing that will change this epidemic of parasites we are experiencing.

They care nothing about anyone or anything but themselves and they, quite simply, are becoming the majority.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:08:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This.

OP I was thinking the same thing as I was dozing off lastnight.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:08:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Go to your social worker, get as much welfare as you can. Pretty much everyone qualifies for at least $50 in food stamps. Get it. Use it. Crush it.

The S/O and I talked about that.... Damn pride keeps getting in the way.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:09:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

OP I was thinking the same thing as I was dozing off lastnight.

Parasites don't care.

They will tax the rich 'till they are rich no more and, because they are parasites, will attempt to find a new host to feed off of.

There won't be one, so there will probably be a financial collapse in the years to come.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:10:15 AM EDT
[#25]
I never give shit away.  I work damn hard for everything I have.  ftp.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:10:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Long ago I quit donating to national types of charities, deciding to keep my money LOCAL. I gve to my volunteer fire departments, church activities, anything that affects my LOCAL area and people.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:10:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The S/O and I talked about that.... Damn pride keeps getting in the way.

That pride doesn't matter anymore. Its war now.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:11:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OK so the Free Shit Army held sway this election so why would you donate to them anymore than what the .gov picks your pocket for?

I resolve to no longer donate to the likes of the Salvation Army, Goodwill, Meals on Wheels, United Way, Hunters for the Hungry, Toys for Tots, or any such charity that caters to the "poor".

I hate to waste anything but I'll be dammed if I'm giving the "poor" a fucking thing anymore. I'll bag it up and take it to the dump first. Fuck them.

Actions have consequences and if they want Zero and those like him in office they can damn well look to them for their fucking help as they are not getting it from me.

Yeah I'm bitter over the election and particularly bitter about the damn fools here in my own state but at least I can act on my bitterness by not being a bigger fool and donating the Free Shit Army.

Keep this in mind come Christmas time when they trot out the "lists of needy" at your place of employment that they want you to "adopt".

exactly the wrong approach.  Private charity is the proper way to help the poor, not government assistance.  If you and folks like you cause private charities to go under, the FSA will be able to say that the government has to step up and do even more.  If you want to stop the FSA, talk to a tax accountant and figure out ways to (legally!) pay less taxes.  We need to starve the beast.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:14:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that one also.

I've take no issue with those and certain "gun" .orgs but I will not donate a red cent to the "poor" anymore. Others can do as they will.

When I look at the time/money I've spent with Meals on Wheels and then came to the realization that damn near to a person they planned to vote for Zero they can go to their grave hungry and alone for all I care. Perhaps if they had raised something other than libtard heathen they would not have to have their meals brought to them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:15:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't spout religion often, but I will continue to be generous because I was commanded to, despite the state of worldly governments.  

Me too, but only because the Internal Revenue Code commands it. And that adds up to a LOT of charity. I'm not putting anything else on top of that shit sundae.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:16:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I will stay in red states such as Montana, Idaho and Utah.  I won't spend any money in any of the communist states.

This X eleventy fucking gozillion.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:18:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that one also.

I've take no issue with those and certain "gun" .orgs but I will not donate a red cent to the "poor" anymore. Others can do as they will.

When I look at the time/money I've spent with Meals on Wheels and then came to the realization that damn near to a person they planned to vote for Zero they can go to their grave hungry and alone for all I care. Perhaps if they had raised something other than libtard heathen they would not have to have their meals brought to them.

Meals on Wheels also takes Federal money...we stopped helping MoW when we found that out.

And plus I did not feel my wife was safe delivering meals.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Virginian I'd ask you stay away from here as well. Not sarcasm at all, please help starve my state so that the welfare rats will leave and we might have a chance to retake our Commonwealth.

I can only hope at this point that they cut the DOD budget and stop building ships so that my economy tanks and turns Hampton Roads into little Mogadishu. I'm ready to watch the world burn.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:21:00 AM EDT
[#34]
No donations

No tipping

No buying from liberal companies

No stock market contributions

Fuck em
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:22:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Virginian I'd ask you stay away from here as well. Not sarcasm at all, please help starve my state so that the welfare rats will leave and we might have a chance to retake our Commonwealth.

I can only hope at this point that they cut the DOD budget and stop building ships so that my economy tanks and turns Hampton Roads into little Mogadishu. I'm ready to watch the world burn.

^^^^^ what he said. I was going to stay in state for vacation next year, but NC is barely an hour away.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Fuck. Double tap.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:22:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Shit. Triple tap. That's a first.

Must PMCS my phone's selector switch.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:23:39 AM EDT
[#38]
I will ONLY give through my Church. No more to any non-Christian charity.

We have a great mission in the Philippines called Fruit Bearers. Basically provides medical surgeries for children born with a variety of birth defects.  From vision, hearing to facial problems to limbs and walking issues. Amazing how far the money goes and how the people are flocking in. Also sponsoring an AIM (Africa Inland Mission) pilot.

And you know what? These people don't "expect" it. They are truly grateful. And it spreads in the correct way, not the leeching way.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:24:17 AM EDT
[#39]
I came to this same conclusion years ago.  I stopped all charitable donations.  My money is better spent on advancing freedom instead.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:26:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I understand but can I ask if you are a young man?

I ask because I am surprised that you did not know the mind of a parasite.  It has been that way for DECADES.

The only difference now is that that parasite ideology is becoming the majority.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We have a great mission in the Philippines called Fruit Bearers. Basically provides medical surgeries for children born with a variety of birth defects.  From vision, hearing to facial problems to limbs and walking issues. Amazing how far the money goes and how the people are flocking in. Also sponsoring an AIM (Africa Inland Mission) pilot.

Money is better spent and/or saved at home. Time to hunker down and do it to it.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:28:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Good idea.

I am also boycotting the blue counties in my State as well.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:29:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I give directly to those I deem deserving or I don't at all.

This.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:30:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Money is better spent and/or saved at home. Time to hunker down and do it to it.

We are the new Africa

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:31:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree on the saving part, but frankly if Obama and his ilk think they alone can provide for the masses in the USA, he can have at it. I'll help the truly needy elsewhere. Now on a personal level, if someone conservative is down and out due to the reelection of OSHIT, then I will help. Liberals, can go elsewhere.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:37:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand but can I ask if you are a young man?

I ask because I am surprised that you did not know the mind of a parasite.  It has been that way for DECADES.

The only difference now is that that parasite ideology is becoming the majority.

Negative....57.

I really liked helping out MoW because back when my MIL was home-bound they helped us out at lunch time (so we could work before going over to fix supper and such) and I simply returned the favor.

That said it was 20 years ago. Way different type of oldsters around now. Hell we had one that would bitch because we would refuse to bring her two meals so her dead-beat daughter (who fucking lived with her) could have a free meal.

Yeah I was stupid but last night cured me of that.

I guess my deer season will be over early too as the "poor" can buy them a licence and kill their own fucking deer.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:41:06 AM EDT
[#47]
done
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:43:31 AM EDT
[#48]
The problem with that is that if charity donations really go down the government will point to that to justify higher taxes to support a bigger social safety net, since private charity isn't cutting it.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:45:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Negative....57.

I really liked helping out MoW because back when my MIL was home-bound they helped us out at lunch time (so we could work before going over to fix supper and such) and I simply returned the favor.

That said it was 20 years ago. Way different type of oldsters around now. Hell we had one that would bitch because we would refuse to bring her two meals so her dead-beat daughter (who fucking lived with her) could have a free meal.

Yeah I was stupid but last night cured me of that.

I guess my deer season will be over early too as the "poor" can buy them a licence and kill their own fucking deer.

Well at least you realize it now.

The parasites are probably the majority now.

It sucks but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:45:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The problem with that is that if charity donations really go down the government will point to that to justify higher taxes to support a bigger social safety net, since private charity isn't cutting it.  

The tax increases are coming automatically anyway on Jan. 1. I don't fucking care anymore. I am done supporting others voluntarily. 50% of the country doesn't need/want my help and the other 50% doesn't deserve it. It's that simple.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top