Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:25:55 PM EDT
...i know this should be in gaming or whatnot but i need a answer now. Is this game worththe 50 bucks? How do you go from flying fighter to driving a tank in the game? I see the ads and notice that its telling you how you can do every kind of combat arms there is...I dont get it. If i buy it and just want to play as a tanker is that cool? I dont go in for shooter so much as flying/tanking or stratgey games. Thanks for any help guys.

Jason
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
never played it before, but from what i hear it's well worth the $50.... lots of good times.  my brother spends more time playing that than i spend on arfcom
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...i know this should be in gaming or whatnot but i need a answer now. Is this game worththe 50 bucks?YES How do you go from flying fighter to driving a tank in the game? If the controls are set up, just climb in and go. I see the ads and notice that its telling you how you can do every kind of combat arms there is...I dont get it. huh? If i buy it and just want to play as a tanker is that cool?YES, although someone else may grab it before you. I dont go in for shooter so much as flying/tanking or stratgey games. Then this game isnt for you. It IS  a FPS. Thanks for any help guys.

Jason

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I will haver to look into getting a used copy or osmething i guess. I dont know about going in for 50 if im not sure i will dig it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a used copy from Amazon.com for less, or see if your local game store has used copies. I scored a DVD version of the game about a month after it came out. Guy bought it not noticing that it was a DVD version (only had a CD drive). I paid $30 for it. Schweet.

It's a FPS that you can use vehicles in, so if you don't like FPS games...don't get it.

It's got it's annoying bugs too, and has high system requirements (you better have 1gb memory or you'll have to use greatly reduced graphics).
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's got it's annoying bugs too, and has high system requirements (you better have 1gb memory or you'll have to use greatly reduced graphics).

It has bugs? Hmm, I havnt seen any. And the sys req. are not high. Mediocre system will play it just fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top