Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:44:48 AM EDT
I've been busy.

So , so far as i understand it.

Obama can't get his BAN in congress. Harry Reids like "yo dawg, i cant get the votes for it"
Boner bitch is like "bitch you cray".
NRA's says "no new gun laws"
and Obama is throwing a tantrum because he cant get his way so hes turning his campaign into a nonprofit organization to counter the NRA and paint gun owners as crazy murderers to sway public opinion since a ban in congress is looking less and less likely?
The panic is slowing, and CNN is still an anti gun infomercial for 1 month plus.
David Letterman fallated Obama dick increasing the gap in his teeth.
Marines started the morning with "fuck Jane Fonda" as usual?

Is that about the jist of things? Glory to the Republic and FBHO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Boo

Start reading
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Boo

Start reading

I've been helping my aging parents. And my Dag isn't doing to well. I just finished cleaning her feces for the last 3 hours from my living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom rug.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boo

Start reading

I've been helping my aging parents. And my Dag isn't doing to well. I just finished cleaning her feces for the last 3 hours from my living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom rug.

That sucks about the dag. I've been there.

Lets see, we've had photos of 2 guys hanged for theft in Iran and a nurse having coitus with a corpse. Welcome back to GD.

ETA- Oh and a bunch of whiners about price gouging.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#4]
2 gang bangers shoot each other in North Houston Community College. Piers Morgan's mangina starts bleeding again...
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#5]
The plankton is dying.

Soylent Green is people.

Stevie Wonder says he's thinking about buying a gun.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems to me you have a pretty fair grasp of things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top