Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 8:05:01 AM EDT
Hey guys, I am a student at the University of Maryland. I am in a Statistics class and need to create a survey and get some results. If anyone wants to take the survey I created and voice your opinions about Iraq/terrorism, feel free. The link is below:

My Survey

Its only 10 quick questions and should take about 1 minute. I figure it is a good way to get some rational responses instead of all the liberal ones from the campus. Thanks guys.hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Done

Question: Was it possible (or even helpful to you) to put in "Strongly agree-agree-neutral-disagree-strongly disagree" type ranges in the responses? There were a couple I would have put "Strongly agree" on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Took the survey.

Only thing I would change is the last question.  We should leave when the job is done.  6 minutes, 6 weeks, 6 months.... it doesn't matter.  Leave when the job is done.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Took the survey.

Only thing I would change is the last question.  We should leave when the job is done.  6 minutes, 6 weeks, 6 months.... it doesn't matter.  Leave when the job is done.

+1

Need a choice for "When the job is done." i.e., when Iraq is a stable and self supporting country.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for contributing. It would have been possible to use "strongly agree", "agree", etc. , but having only two responses(bernoulli random variable) allows more to be done when comparing responses.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for contributing. It would have been possible to use "strongly agree", "agree", etc. , but having only two responses(bernoulli random variable) allows more to be done when comparing responses.  

Carry on then!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Took the survey.

Good idea. Personally that is the way I feel too, but I put the question also to find out when people think that this will occur (how long they think it will take to stabilize the country), or if they think it is already stable enough to leave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top