Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 8:48:46 AM EDT
I havent even looked at it since the change, but it looks like everyone still using the old. Well which one is it?

Thanks in advance and please forgive me if this is one of those topic thats been beat to death. It could have been worse, I could have asked which gun Deniro used in Heat?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Old FTW.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Both.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Both.

Some categories in the old one are disabled, so you have to use the new or go to another site.

I personally use both, unless the category I need is disabled in the old of course. But I've also found myself posting on other sites as well, something I never did before, because the EE traffic on ARFCOM isn't what it used to be, or at least it seems that way to me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Both
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
both?
wht the hell?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
both? wht the hell?

You don't have to use both. But for the categories that aren't closed out on the old EE, you can. I do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top