Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2001 2:29:03 PM EDT
Can someone here tell me what it takes to become a member of Team AR15.Com, what it includes and if it is different than having a regular AR15.com Membership?

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Please follow this link for all of the complete details...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=membership[/url]

I should add that the greatest feature is knowing that you have contributed towards easing the financial strain of running this site.  To many of us, that alone is worth more than all of the other features combined!
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I say fork out the dough and get the Team AR15.com status.  It's worth every penny!  If nothing else you get to put your own little graphic next to your moniker.  I'm so vein that I feel that alone makes it worth the investment!  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
William Gunn...OH sure, take the Eagle, Globe and Anchor just for yourself! [:D]

Semper Fi!

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top