Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 7:09:29 PM EDT
So when you accept a large shipment of smack or coke, do you whip out a switchblade and cut open a random package and taste it?  Or do you use a chemical test kit to test for purity before handing over the aluminium brief case full of cash?

Secondarily, how do you arm your goons?  Provide weapons for them, and what type or do you expect your goons to bring their own illegally modified weapons?

Poll coming.

G
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I aint giving you any bizness secrets...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
A young mexican male tried to buy 5 Ruger P95s and was refused at the Pasadena Gunshow.

It was exciting but at the same timeI think the dealer made a bad business decision.

His wife kept saying " But if he buys one then it might be for him"

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I first check the shipping manifest to ensure the duties have been paid.

Don't you know most drug dealers go down for tax evasion?  Duh.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually just bring a small kitten and feed him a 1/4 gram with some milk.If the kittens heart explodes out from his little chest,it is some good shit.If he dies,I'll pass on the deal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I usually just bring a small kitten and feed him a 1/4 gram with some milk.If the kittens heart explodes out from his little chest,it is some good shit.If he dies,I'll pass on the deal.

Do you find the cat inventory to be a problem?  What if you have a kitten with an unusual metabolism?

G
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A young mexican male tried to buy 5 Ruger P95s and was refused at the Pasadena Gunshow.

It was exciting but at the same timeI think the dealer made a bad business decision.

His wife kept saying " But if he buys one then it might be for him"

Speaking of the Pasadena show, a group of gangsta black males was ogling a Romak-991 (singlestack AK.)  I go up and buy it while the thugs are finger fucking it and pooling money together for it.  The thugs were pissed, but after I filled out the 4473, the vendor whispered to me that I just saved some ******'s life.

For the record, the firearm was de-neutered and properly evilized after the AWB ban.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=377552

You are unarmed in the battle of wits, sir.  There are TWO questions.

1)  How do you test your drugs

2)  How do you arm your goons

Accordingly, a respondant may choose to reply to both questions and click more than one box.

G

PS - I know some of you bitches have Bren 10s too
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=377552

You are unarmed in the battle of wits, sir.  There are TWO questions.

1)  How do you test your drugs

2)  How do you arm your goons

Accordingly, a respondant may choose to reply to both questions and click more than one box.

G

PS - I know some of you bitches have Bren 10s too

Wow.  Good show!  My apologies.

I am just so used to seeing the multi-answer poll used improperly, I did not quite read it all the way.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#10]
mjohn,

Just funning you!  

G
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#11]

I carry a 4506  now you moron
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I am not a drug dealer so I can't answer the question.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's rich, a Texan calling a Virginian a moron.  

G
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#14]
i always have at least one bofide dope head on my payroll.  they do all my QC tests for me.

* never get high on your own supply mang.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Too funny.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's rich, a Texan calling a Virginian a moron.  

G

do I have to post a pic of the  S&W  I carry now ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:35:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Drugdealers are the lowest form of life, just a little above pedophiles, though not much.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#18]
1-you need to use a chemical testing kit, you can't tell if it's legit from tasting it. The "taste" is usually cutting agents anyway
2-they bring their own, but really the main thing is to find one that you can actually leave there the night before to watch. Cops rarely set up before the shift starts, but finding someone who has two brain cells to rub together and will actually watch instead of wandering off or falling asleep is the hard part. it's smarter to pepper spray them than to use guns if you are stealing anyways-not a huge deal to get caught with pepper spray and some pepper sprayed guys claiming their drugs/drug money was stolen-what are they going to do, go to the cops? shoot someone and they won't ever stop looking for you.

At least that's what my mom says, I'm a librarian.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:02:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I taste every bag in the shipment. If it's bunk dope, then I shoot everyone in the room with my
modified 38 special (.1/2" barrel). If it's good dope, then I shoot everyone in the room with my
modified 38 special (.1/2" barrel).
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:23:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I like to push it into a big pile on my desk.

All of our guns come from the gun show loophole, of course.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:26:54 AM EDT
[#21]
So....what the fuck am i missing?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you find the cat inventory to be a problem?  What if you have a kitten with an unusual metabolism?

G

No problem with the kittens.I just go to the local animal rescue shelter and "adopt" 3 or 4 of them for the weeks activities.As far as the metabolism part,I weed out the week kittens with a daily dose of HGH.The strong ones live,and the week ones become food for my gang of pit bulls and hyhenas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top