Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 2:00:17 PM EDT
At the beginning of the movie, when she’s driving down the highway, she stops at the scene of the zombies attacking someone on the bus, the girl that walks by the car........ Was she bucky nekkid? She also didn’t look zombiefied..........

If she wasen't a zombie, I would have stopped to pick her up......
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:01:12 PM EDT
She'd a bit yer pecker off.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:01:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 2:04:33 PM EDT by IAMLEGEND]

Originally Posted By Dru:
At the beginning of the movie, when she’s driving down the highway, she stops at the scene of the zombies attacking someone on the bus, the girl that walks by the car........ Was she bucky nekkid? She also didn’t look zombiefied..........

I think that every time I watch it. Check for bites and then w00t!

It would have been hot seeing the nekid pedestrian and Sarah Polley getting it on.

ETA: They do show two chicks kissing in the end credits.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:01:40 PM EDT

Then you'd have vd AND zombies to kill.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:04:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 2:04:48 PM EDT by Dru]
I would have stopped to help the lady MILF in the neighborhood who was begging for help......
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:13:36 PM EDT

Naked and dazed. A guy would have picked her up, but a chick was driving.
Top Top