Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 2:14:26 AM EDT

My question, is for those that have moved before in the past.

What factors influenced your decision to move? What other things did you take into consideration when making the decision? How much time did you spend in the area before moving there?  I spend a ton of time on websites such as:

Find Your Spot
Epodunk

And a few others to give me information pertaining to the place I want to move to.

I'm going to be driving down to VA/TN next weekend to atleast check them out. I atleast owe it to myself before I move accross country (Colorado)

I ask this because I find it hard to get a feel for a place just spending a week there, and It's getting harder to take more time off work to see other places....

Thanks

John
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Well .....When I married my ex wife that is in the USCG something strange happened . When they found  out I grew up in Florida they thought it would be fucking hilarious to send me to Alaska .
Who knew? I liked the igloo more than I liked her . She is gone I am still here .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top