Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/23/2004 1:14:52 PM EST
Once our beloved ban expires in a few days...... (love saying that)......is there a chance that the market will see better pricing on some of the higher ticket banned items, i.e, HK SP89's or something in that price range? While PreB Colts and Bushie's were garnishing twice what they'll go for in a few weeks......is there any indication that imports will drop in price as well.
BTW apologize if this has been hashed over......
......just making a list:
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:17:17 PM EST
If its currently banned by the 89 import ban it will continue to be made of gold after sept 13. If not then its price will probably drop.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:19:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By quijanos:
Once our beloved ban expires in a few days...... (love saying that)......is there a chance that the market will see better pricing on some of the higher ticket banned items, i.e, HK SP89's or something in that price range? While PreB Colts and Bushie's were garnishing twice what they'll go for in a few weeks......is there any indication that imports will drop in price as well.
BTW apologize if this has been hashed over......
......just making a list:

Import prices will not drop as they are banned from import.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:19:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:40:27 PM EST
I would suspect prices on the imports will sky rocket because all the "pre-ban" dealers will be trying to recoup the losses on all their AR-15.
Top Top