Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/24/2001 5:18:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 5:23:28 AM EST
You could try your branch's web site and look up admin. They might be able to help you look up your SRB and make corrections. Smalls LCpl of Marines
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:11:36 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:15:18 AM EST
Hey Smalls: "LCpl of Marines"??? That's some funny shit!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:33:49 PM EST
They ran out of room on mine.[^]
Top Top