Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 7:13:23 AM EDT
Anyone recommend any Jeep accessories dealers? (other than JC Whittney... I never cared for them that much when I've bought stuff from them for other vehicles).

My Jeep is a 2001 Cherokee if it helps any.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:15:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Jeeps Unlimited.

Ops
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Browse and get a catalog from www.4wd.com, you don't need any other source and their prices are as good as Summit Racing and JCWhitney.

ETA: I have bought thousands from them for my Wrangler, they are good people.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#3]
4 Wheel Parts
Collins Brothers Jeeps
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:44:01 AM EDT
[#5]
There is a dead jeep boneyard near me that handles only Jeep parts. From old to new.  There is also a man in Tracy City; about 40 miles from me, that has some of the old Willys still in the crate.

Do a search for Jeep parts and accessories.  There are many companies out there that will have more parts than you ever thought you needed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#7]
While the quality of Quadratec is good, they kill you with shipping costs.  I bought 2 sets of snaps for my Wranger Soft top, paid 15 bucks in shipping.  The envelope came, and the shipping was 3.40, not a bad racket if you can pull it off.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll still buy from Quadratec.

I used to get *everything* from 4WD Hardware out in Ohio someplace, and they went and opened a store in southern california.  That forced them to start charging california residents 8.5 percent sales tax.  An across the board price increase of 8.5 percent made me throw away all their catalogs.  Even with outrageous shipping, Q-Tec for me is less expensive.

-Gator (Jeep CJ-7 and Cherokee owner)
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There is a dead jeep boneyard near me that handles only Jeep parts. From old to new.  .

I bet it's that place near Bean Creek, can't remember the highway, but I remember Bean Creek being just down the road from the dead Jeep place.

Merlin
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 for Quadratec.

www.Jeepsareus.com is good for OEM stuff.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a dead jeep boneyard near me that handles only Jeep parts. From old to new.  .

I bet it's that place near Bean Creek, can't remember the highway, but I remember Bean Creek being just down the road from the dead Jeep place.

Merlin

Yup! Parker Jones own the place at the village of Old Salem.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quadratec is nice.

MadXJ has links.
NAXJA may also be of interest.
Jeep Barracks has a nice collection of links.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top