Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:43:31 PM EDT
Was it gangbangers? I heard that these 2 vets were with a couple girls and that the perps were groping the girls, apparently right in front of their dates. One chick threw a hotdog at them and they attacked the 2 GI's. 3 on 2 I've heard. Sounds like something some punkass gangbangers would do. Was it anti-war related?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:49:26 PM EDT
Haven't heard a lick about it. But if it did happen, the fact that it was in Seattle isn't surprizing. Too many hippie idiot bastards out there. Between the war, drugs, sex, and the usual hippie bullsh#t, this whole decade is shaping-up to be a repeat of the 60's. Time to start kickin' some hippie A$$...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:51:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Haven't heard a lick about it. But if it did happen, the fact that it was in Seattle isn't surprizing. Too many hippie idiot bastards out there. Between the war, drugs, sex, and the usual hippie bullsh#t, this whole decade is shaping-up to be a repeat of the 60's. Time to start kickin' some hippie A$$...

Hell Yeah!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:55:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 2:12:02 PM EDT by sydney7629]
I saw the video on Fox News this morning and it was disturbing to say the least. They did look like gangbangers. One soldier was on his back unconscious and they kept stomping on his face while the other soldier was writhing next to him. Both soldiers had broken jaws as well as broken arms and multiple injuries. That shit literally turned my stomache. They were so callous in the way they were beating men who long before lost the ability to fight back or defend themselves.

I pray that justice comes to these pieces of shit. Not just because their victims were soldiers.

For those that might not have seen it.

Seattle Beating
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:07:55 PM EDT
The police investigation is a joke. They didn't ask the club for their surveillance video and they waited 3 weeks before releasing this tape to the public.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:12:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:14:32 PM EDT
Yeah, this really pisses me off too. F***king savages. And people standing around (and driving by) just watching it happen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:16:58 PM EDT
That's what I thought after seeing the pics. Couldn't get the video to run. Were the GI's white? If so, sounds like a hate crime to me. Oh wait, it can't be. That only happens when it's the other way around.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:19:37 PM EDT

"Kicking hippie ass" as you put it makes you sound like a redneck retard. Hippies were not involved
in this incident. While I don't agree with the hippie mentality for the most part, most of them just
seem to be ignorant (not to be confused with uneducated) non-violent dissenters. It's a free country.
I don't care for them, but I don't have a problem with them either. Not everyone with long hair is a
hippie nor does every hippie have long hair. Kicking someone's ass because they're a "hippie" is no
different than some black guy kicking your ass because you're white or some other flavor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:20:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ABNAK:
That's what I thought after seeing the pics. Couldn't get the video to run. Were the GI's white? If so, sounds like a hate crime to me. Oh wait, it can't be. That only happens when it's the other way around.

They appeared to be black to me, but the video was a bit dark and distorted.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:22:12 PM EDT
anyone have a better link to hte video?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:25:30 PM EDT
It took a whole pack of those fucksticks.

Mad does not even begin to describe the emotion...

Those dudes need a visit from somebody with a soldering iron and a patient outlook on life.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:26:10 PM EDT
Where is the first part of the video? I want to see the initial attack. Who started what, wether it was a cheapshot. Etc etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:28:21 PM EDT
The mother of one of the victims is claiming that there was a police officer nearby, and he did nothing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:32:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:39:00 PM EDT
Tag for a better link.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:57:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 3:01:58 PM EDT by KA3B]
Seattle's Mardi Gras celebration 2001.

Court Overturns Murder Conviction In Mardi Gras Killing

August 17, 2005
By Liz Rocca

Jerell Thomas, who killed Kristopher Kime during the Mardi Gras riots in 2001, will likely face less time in prison due to an earlier state Supreme Court ruling.

SEATTLE - A lot of you remember Kristopher Kime. He was the young man beaten to death while trying to save a woman during the 2001 Mardi Gras riots.

Now, Kris Kime's family feels like they're victims again -- this time as victims of the court that has thrown out the murder conviction of the man accused of killing Kris Kime.

For Kim Kime Parks, the pain is unbearable. She thought Jerrell Thomas was locked behind bars for 15 years after being convicted of murdering her son Kristopher.

But that could all change.

Prosecutors say Thomas killed the 20-year-old Kime with a punch to the head during the 2001 Mardi Gras riots. Now, for Kim, the haunting images of her son's limp body being carried to safety are all flooding back.

And the fear of another trial looms.

Wednesday morning, the court threw out Thomas's murder conviction. Three years ago, the State Supreme court ruled assault can't be murder if the person didn't intend to kill.

So prosecutors had no choice but to file reduced charges of manslaughter.

For the Kime family, it's heartbreaking.

"I wish that the Supreme Court would be here with us so that they would see what we have to go through, obviously none of them have been in our position come up with this, our Kristopher is always in a box and he'll never, never be out," said Kiersten Kime, Kristopher's sister, and Beverly Shukar, Kris' grandmother.

After the hearing, Kristopher's mom was too distraught to talk to us. But she did speak with us in April when prosecutors delivered the bad news.

"I just want him to know what he took away from me, what he took away from my children, my family, and most importantly what he took away from Kris," she said.

Thomas' lawyer, Jeff Kradel, says his client never intended to kill anyone. He plans to challenge the state's right to even prosecute Thomas again.

"Our hope is that as our case goes through, it will become clear that this was a punch from a teenager and in the end a very unforeseeable, yet tragic death," he said.

So how much sooner could Thomas get out? His murder sentence was 15 years, but his sentence, if convicted of manslaughter, would likely be only 10 years. And remember, he'll get credit for the four years he's already served.

Prosecutors say he's also still serving time for two other assaults at Mardi Gras.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:02:38 PM EDT
Only saw a bunch of black guys standing around the victims and doing the stomping.....but maybe black guys can be hippies too....!...is that a plus or a minus for a black guy?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:05:13 PM EDT
So throwing a punch isnt attempted murder?

Bull.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:10:34 PM EDT
This country is going to shit as long as animals are allowed to act like this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:10:39 PM EDT
What sickens me the most is how people stand around and laugh while it happens.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:20:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 3:23:06 PM EDT by HKS]

Originally Posted By retrainthechimp:

What are they supposed to do?

They were outnumbered.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:45:23 PM EDT
i hadnt seen or heard anything about this. thanks for the video link. not really sure what to think. two people lying and getting stomped on the side of the road in a big city where there are people standing around and a line of cars driving by five feet away. the beaters hooting and hollering and posing for pictures with the unconsciuos "victims". absolutely disgusting.

welcome to the new america...where we are going to tolerate ourselves to social collapse. <rage>
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:01:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HKS:

They were outnumbered.

Call a cop
Call an ambulance
or maybe just not take pleasure in watching.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:01:44 PM EDT

They were outnumbered.

The fact that they are there and not trying to stop it says that they condone that type of shit and that it is ok. What are they supposed to do? How about stand the fuck up and do something right for once. Or is that too much to ask of people in our society. Outnumbered or not there is a point where you say enough is enough.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:19:48 PM EDT
Most "americans" only give a crap about themselves, and don't care if someone else is getting the hell beaten out of them, as long as they are safe. Until the day comes when they become a victim then they scream about lack of police, no one helping them, etc etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:23:22 PM EDT
I didn't see a white face in the crowd. Aren't hippies white? In this region the hippies are white and really not all that violent.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:34:20 PM EDT
I kinda hate to say this, but how many here would just walk/drive by if you saw this assuming it was just gangbangers beating eachother up?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:36:13 PM EDT

They were outnumbered.

The fact that they are there and not trying to stop it says that they condone that type of shit and that it is ok. What are they supposed to do? How about stand the fuck up and do something right for once. Or is that too much to ask of people in our society. Outnumbered or not there is a point where you say enough is enough.

Or just drunk and dont have the inhibitions to do anything proactive.

Im sure their State is traitorous anti constitional shithole that makes it impossible to get a CCW, or if you get a traffic ticket you lose your 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 4:39:15 PM EDT by wetidlerjr]

You like to beat up old men, huh ? Real hippies are in their late 50s to late 60s.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:57:44 PM EDT
tagged for better video.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:55:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Enigma102083:
I kinda hate to say this, but how many here would just walk/drive by if you saw this assuming it was just gangbangers beating eachother up?

You've got a point!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:56:34 PM EDT

Im sure their State is traitorous anti constitional shithole that makes it impossible to get a CCW, or if you get a traffic ticket you lose your 2nd Amendment.

Nope. Washington was one of the very first to pass a relaxed issuance policy for CCW permits. $60 dollars and a background check is all it takes. I have one myself.

These kind of thing always seem to have a few things in common:

1. Many perps, one to three victims.

2. Perpetrators are black or hispanic.

3. Many bystanders, nobody intervenes.

4. Attack takes place over the course of many seconds, sometimes minutes. (see no. 3)

5. Alchohol is involved

I watch these types of videos, and notice that the persons doing the swinging always attack from behind or the side, and only when the victim is outnumbered and distracted.

Little better than packs of wolves, crowds like this are, and should be treated accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:30:13 AM EDT
If someone here did stop the attack, they might be the one going to jail.

The time of heroes is over for the masses.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:38:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2005 8:39:37 AM EDT by Andreuha]
What stumps me is that two trained GI's couldn't kick three punk's asses We need more H2H training for our troops, just to deal with idiots off-duty if anything.
A guy I know who did stint as an officer in the Royal Marines whooped two bouncers and then a third while extricating a drunken freind from a fight in a club one night not long ago.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:00:14 AM EDT
Hmmm, looks like both instances were a case of Black Pride in action.....but they're not hate crimes right?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:13:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Andreuha:
What stumps me is that two trained GI's couldn't kick three punk's asses We need more H2H training for our troops, just to deal with idiots off-duty if anything.
A guy I know who did stint as an officer in the Royal Marines whooped two bouncers and then a third while extricating a drunken freind from a fight in a club one night not long ago.

There is no way to know from that video that it was 2 men against 3. All I can see is that there were 3 men still assaulting them when they were unconscious. There could have been more involved at the beginning of the confrontation that were no longer taking part at the end.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:21:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:

Prosecutors say Thomas killed the 20-year-old Kime with a punch to the head during the 2001 Mardi Gras riots. Now, for Kim, the haunting images of her son's limp body being carried to safety are all flooding back.

And the fear of another trial looms.

Wednesday morning, the court threw out Thomas's murder conviction. Three years ago, the State Supreme court ruled assault can't be murder if the person didn't intend to kill.

So a murder that was commited before the ruling(which seems like it was in 2002) is subject to the ruling that happened AFTER the murder was commited, that makes absolutly no fucking sence at all.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:28:29 AM EDT
Thumbstrike to the solar plexus..... MOVE.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:33:46 AM EDT

it depends on the type of training the GI's had? maybe they werent trained extensively in "hand to hand" fighting?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:09:34 AM EDT
Seems that many of these so called "beatings" or "wildings" have something in common.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:21:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Unknown1Sailor:

Nope. Washington was one of the very first to pass a relaxed issuance policy for CCW permits. $60 dollars and a background check is all it takes. I have one myself.

These kind of thing always seem to have a few things in common:

1. Many perps, one to three victims.

2. Perpetrators are black or hispanic.

3. Many bystanders, nobody intervenes.

4. Attack takes place over the course of many seconds, sometimes minutes. (see no. 3)

5. Alchohol is involved

I watch these types of videos, and notice that the persons doing the swinging always attack from behind or the side, and only when the victim is outnumbered and distracted.

Little better than packs of wolves, crowds like this are, and should be treated accordingly.

+1

WA is very good about CCW. because our CCW laws are so old and little talked about they seem to pass under the gun grabbers radar, we've advantages over many of the states that have newer law as we don't have as many restrictions on us.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:27:52 AM EDT
But if it was a white kid who decked and killed a black kid he would be locked up for life and jesse, al, the media and all the other usual racist suspects would be camped out demanding it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:40:35 AM EDT

Don't be surprised. I did Basic at Ft. Jackson in 2002. We had ONE 4 hour class on unarmed combat. I missed it. There was nothing else offered.

sst7
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:49:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2005 11:50:42 AM EDT by SST7Alumni]
The cop should could have done more.

Why didn't he use his vehicle to intervene? Why didn't he draw his weapon? Why didn't he fire a shot (in the air, at the ground, or better, at the perps)?

If this had happened in either Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro there would be hell to pay. And those thugs would end up dead in the back of some taxi in the ghetto.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:52:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
But if it was a white kid who decked and killed a black kid he would be locked up for life and jesse, al, the media and all the other usual racist suspects would be camped out demanding it.

Yep. And anyone who objected to it, would have been labeled a hatemongering racist white pig. After all, who could blame a black guy for getting fed up and taking out whitey, especially after 400 years of slavery and all.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:29:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sub-MOA:
It took a whole pack of those fucksticks.

Mad does not even begin to describe the emotion...

Those dudes need a visit from somebody with a soldering iron and a patient outlook on life.

or Michael Madsen with the can of gas in that scene in Reservoir Dogs. I'd bring the fucking marshmellows.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:37:15 PM EDT
People would never have just drove by in South Carolina. I PROMISE.

Damn. Just damn.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:58:17 PM EDT
Two feets they come a creepin'
Like a black cat do
And two bodies are lyin' naked
Creeper think he got nothin' to lose
So he creeps into this house, yeah
And unlocks the door
And while a man reaching for his trousers
Shoots him full of .38 holes

(chorus)
Its a saturday night special