Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 4:46:44 PM EDT
Is the video that Ansar Al Sunnah put out the actual attack on the Marines?  Were they in the white pickup?

Anyone know if Marine sniper teams would move around in a pickup? (unmarked)...it would make sense not to broadcast their position but, damn.
And before you start accusing me of trying to help the insurgency they know by now what the Marines drive so...

What I got from the video is that some terrorist douche was filming a pickup all sneaky like (like in the IED videos) and it drove behind a hill.  Then a bunch of terrorists ran over the hill and shot it up.  The video is obviously editted though so who know whats happens when...as usual, Mohammed Jihad can't hold a camera straight.

Here is a still of the pickup that was filmed.

Here is the people that appeared to run over the kill and shoot.

ETA:  The video link doesn't work, you have to go to ogrish.com then find it (top of list) to view but you may have to see the body of a US Marine to you are warned.  Also, the pictures work half the time when I refresh...not always for some reason.
ETA:  The video titled "AMBUSH OF US MARINE 2" is the one that shows a dead Marine.

These are used to help recruit terrorists but they can give people a pretty good insight as to how the "insurgents" fight aswell.  If it was the Marines in the pickup, how the fuck did Mohammed know?

I don't think that I violated CoC, but I haven't read it recently.  Know thy enemy.

RIP DevilDogs
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched that pos video. I saw a pickup truck , I saw 8 or so people dressed in black way out on the horizon.

I saw video evidence of a connection between the two.

All it did was put a little touchup on my anger. And make chanting a newer stimuli to anger. Every video they release has that same damn chanting.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't watch videos like that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
It sucks that the bastards captured the weapons. What's even worse is the fact that they will be used to possibly kill or wound more American servicemembers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
They probably don't have the ammo for them.  Even if they did, there are so many AKs there and SVDs for sniping that I doubt they'll bother...most likely they'll dress up a dead iraq civilian with that gear and claim to have a captured US soldier....infact I just saw something about them saying "we have a prisoner...will post pics later" when the US has all people accounted for.

ETA: Or they will dress like US soldiers and carry out "martyrdom operations"
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't watch videos like that.

Why not?  Or did you leave out the "I"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top