Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 8/4/2009 12:00:17 PM EST
Anyone watch that "reality" show where 3 guys go around repossessing vehicles? I see that bald muscular guy shoving a lot of people and even physically restraining some. Is he legal doing this or could some one get him for assault? I know people should pay their bills but I can't stand that guy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:02:32 PM EST
Umm, its all fake. They claim its based on actual events, but...no.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:06:00 PM EST
Fake. They cant restrain you like that. They are acting on behalf of a company, Not the courts. In my books thats a great way to catch jail time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:09:21 PM EST
It's all hype but, I would like to see Sonia (the big one) jump up and down naked just so I could see
all that in motion.

I might even
pay a dollar for that
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:10:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By marsh:
It's all hype but, I would like to see Sonia (the big one) jump up and down naked just so I could see
all that in motion.

I might even
pay a dollar for that

Thanks for making supper come back up.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:13:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By marsh:
all that in motion.

I might even
pay a dollar for that

Bastard!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:29:13 PM EST
The segment where the old drunk guy came out and tased Matt (the bald one) was funny as hell! He even pissed his pants!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:34:28 PM EST
There's a good documentary called "Repo Man" with Harry Dean Stanton.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:56:43 PM EST
I love watching "Operacion Repo" (TruTV). It's totally fake and scripted but it's hilarious.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:19:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
I love watching "Operacion Repo" (TruTV). It's totally fake and scripted but it's hilarious.

+1

I used to hate it, but once you get over the embarrassment of actually watching it, it's funny as shit! It's more entertaining than WWE "wrastlin".

I liked the one where Matt (the muscle-man 'tard) was towing the BMW and rolled it going around a corner, and there "just happened" to be a camera-guy in the Bimmer. The big, fat boss-man rolled up, they stood around for a half-hour cleaning the mess up, but not ONE other car was on the road and no cops ever showed up. SURE!!!!

That uber-fat, over-pierced, pig-tail thing is, without a doubt, the ugliest, most disgusting "female" life form I've ever seen, and that ain't fake.
Top Top