Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/26/2007 6:35:11 AM EST
If this ban passes, how will it affect any current AR's that I have, high cap mags I own? If I go out and buy two or three stripped AR lowers will I still be able to build them up after a ban because they were made before? And what if I buy a few high cap mags for some major pistols like Sig, Glock and H&K? I guess I'm just trying to find out how far up the creek I would be if this comes to pass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:35:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:49:51 AM EST
So what will happen to all the current stuff I have that would go against the ban?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:31:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pred:
If this ban passes, how will it affect any current AR's that I have, high cap mags I own? If I go out and buy two or three stripped AR lowers will I still be able to build them up after a ban because they were made before? And what if I buy a few high cap mags for some major pistols like Sig, Glock and H&K? I guess I'm just trying to find out how far up the creek I would be if this comes to pass.

This proposed law will not pass. It is just one liberal legislators wet dream. Nobody in Congress cares about McCarthy's bill.

Watch Nancy Pelosi. If she starts talking gun control, then you can get excited.

Top Top