Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 4:12:08 PM EDT
Do you prefer the soft pack or the box pack when buying cigarettes?  Pretty much ever since they've been making the flip top box packs, that's all I would buy.  But now I find myself buying the soft packs just to change it up.  

What's your opinion?  Is there an actual reason why they make different kinds of packs to begin with?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Box for me.I guess the reason they make box is so they won't get crushed like soft packs.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
When the soft pack gets empty I tend to drop cigarettes out of the pack or they get bent or broken on me. If the store I go to only have soft pack I go to another place.

I am going to quite Monday so  hopefully it won't matter to me after that.

Wish me luck...

Jim
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When the soft pack gets empty I tend to drop cigarettes out of the pack or they get bent or broken on me. If the store I go to only have soft pack I go to another place.

I am going to quite Monday so  hopefully it won't matter to me after that.

Wish me luck...

Jim

Good luck Jim!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
hard pack. harder to crush in my pocket or wherever i toss em.

I love to smoke, I love to smoke, I love to smoke....I smoke 7 THOUSAND packs a day and I'm NEVER gonna quit!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Box.

I like boxes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]
when i did smoke it was hardpacks. Soft packs just get crushed in my pocket,
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I usually get the box, but I like how the soft pack rides in my front pocket.  Also, if you compare a cigarette from a soft pack to a cigarette from a hard pack, the soft-packed ones are a little bit longer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Box for me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I usually get the box, but I like how the soft pack rides in my front pocket.  Also, if you compare a cigarette from a soft pack to a cigarette from a hard pack, the soft-packed ones are a little bit longer.

Wow I have never noticed that.  will have to buy 2 packs and see this for myself.  LOL.  So is the only reason they make soft packs for putting them in the front pocket?  That's how it seems to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top