Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:57:23 PM EST
I've been paying child support of $1250 a month for the last 14 years. My divorce agreement says I'll pay child support until my child turns 18 years of age. My child will turn 18 on the 20th of March, 2006. Do I legally owe my x-wife the $1250 for the month of March, 2006? I'm thinking I should pro-rate it up to March 20th.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:08:47 PM EST
Dude, just pay the $1,250 for March... and be sure to talk to the courthouse before you stop paying so that you don't get a nasty surprise visit by the sheriff.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:15:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:16:40 PM EST
CS doesnt pro-rate.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:23:57 PM EST
Well, I am glad that you are finially free of the bitch.

Personally, alimony and high ass CS rates like that are going to be the downfall of the family unit. Especially alimony.
Top Top