Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/26/2014 11:40:02 PM EDT
Arming the BLM ADD skip to 3:05
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Yesterday morning there was a BLM SWAT team at the chow hall at Fort Hunter Liggett. They wore a variety of different uniforms, but all had the same patches.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:05:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
<a href="http://s28.photobucket.com/user/ryan_s78/media/ron%20paul%201_zpsnpjlxy9q.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/ryan_s78/ron%20paul%201_zpsnpjlxy9q.jpg</a>
View Quote

So true.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Every time someone on here mocks him with that stupid "It's Happening" gif I want to ask them if they know of anyone else who fought harder for their constitutional rights...or even how much they know about the man.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Every time someone on here mocks him with that stupid "It's Happening" gif I want to ask them if they know of anyone else who fought harder for their constitutional rights...or even how much they know about the man.
View Quote

In my opinion he also one of the ballsiest politicians out there. Can't thing any other one who basically goes up there and says "fuck you your wrong." I have high hopes for his son.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish he was on the ballot in 2012. Then I wouldn't have to vote for a shithead.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:31:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In my opinion he also one of the ballsiest politicians out there. Can't thing any other one who basically goes up there and says "fuck you your wrong." I have high hopes for his son.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, yet half of the people here will repost that stupid gif of him, knowing nothing of the man other than someone else on Arfcom posted it.......so it must be the cool thing to do.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:48:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, because every time someone posts that gif, their clear intention is to mock him. Not at all because it's well known and convenient, and funny.

Paulbots be touchy
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:11:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, because every time someone posts that gif, their clear intention is to mock him. Not at all because it's well known and convenient, and funny.

Paulbots be touchy
View Quote

Yeah, the gif was not designed to make him look crazy, which is what you are referring to as funny. It gained popularity when the hive mind collectively decided that he is a moonbat, and anyone who disagreed would be Dogpiled by members with post counts high and low. Fall in line ! Drnial is not only a river in Egypt.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:15:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I like Ron Paul, but the meme is still funny.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:22:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah I didn't post this in a mocking way, not sure if it comes off like that. My intentions were "look, the dude knew shit was gonna happen, jokes on you"
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah I didn't post this in a mocking way, not sure if it comes off like that. My intentions were "look, the dude knew shit was gonna happen, jokes on you"
View Quote

Not taken the wrong way. I believed him on almost all points, including the Fed. What gets me are the flip-flops who jumped on the "RP is a moonbat" bandwagon and now that they see how right he was and is want to ignore the things they said.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:57:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

He spent 30 or 40 years in the House of Representatives and what did he ACCOMPLISH?
The only national attention he ever got was when he was used a dupe by the media to split the Republican vote.
The rest of the time he acts like a mouse squeaking in the corner.
If he is such a champion, why can't he figure out how to get national attention on important issues while there is still time for Americans to do something about it.
He wheels out his schtick to raise money from pot heads and nutballs who think that airplane contrails are a government conspiracy then goes back to getting along in Washington.
Not fooled by his act.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:07:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

x2
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:08:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He spent 30 or 40 years in the House of Representatives and what did he ACCOMPLISH?

The only national attention he ever got was when he was used a dupe by the media to split the Republican vote.

If he is such a champion, why can't he figure out how to get national attention on important issues while there is still time for Americans to do something about it.

He wheels out his schtick to raise money from pot heads and nutballs who think that airplane contrails are a government conspiracy then goes back to getting along in Washington.

Not fooled by his act.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

He woke up a lot of people. Say what you will, but he introduced a lot of fed policies, and national debt issues to young people.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:21:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

He's only one man. It takes men to make change.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

Fail.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:27:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem ain't the preacher, it's the congregation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:41:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:56:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:05:19 AM EDT
[#25]
It really is a shame he was seen as the Dennis Kucinich of the GOP.....of course anyone with common sense is an outsider in Washington.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:12:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Cue

Que

Queue

Learn the difference.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#28]
It's "CUE", dammit!
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:21:00 AM EDT
[#29]
He's right.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:25:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Amen. His platform was the closest to Jefferson as we have seen or may ever see again.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:26:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yesterday morning there was a BLM SWAT team at the chow hall at Fort Hunter Liggett. They wore a variety of different uniforms, but all had the same patches.
View Quote

Patches like the shoe tying patch, the tent patch, the fishing patch, the I blew my scout leader patch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:27:00 AM EDT
[#32]
I think alot of people, this site included, lose sight of the real problem with Cliven Bundy ranch.  We have Bureau of Land Management agents that are armed, that is the problem.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's "CUE", dammit!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think alot of people, this site included, lose sight of the real problem with Cliven Bundy ranch.  We have Bureau of Land Management agents that are armed, that is the problem.
View Quote

Same can be said about armed EPA agents, department of education, state natural resources...
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:36:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its one of the funniest things ive ever seen on the internet, and I like ron paul.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Same can be said about armed EPA agents, department of education, state natural resources...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a government that is increasing losing the consent of the governed as witnessed by the huge turnout at the ranch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Police state.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#38]
How many reports have we read of obscure federal departments buying millions of rounds of 'training' ammo over the past 6 years?  

The federal government is preparing for a civil war.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:47:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not fooled by his act.
View Quote

This is, by far, the dumbest fucking post I've seen here in a long time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:52:04 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#41]
His flashes of brilliance are overshadowed by his occasional idiocy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:29:44 AM EDT
[#42]
He's that crazy uncle that has brief moments of lucidity in between diaper changes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:31:58 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep he tried to warn us and give this country a different course.

Yet the same organizations that marginalized Ro Paul, are now marginalizing Bundy and those that showed up to stand with him, and again are being successful.

Everybody here, and elsewhere, that thinks they support freedom and a small fed govt, needs to look in the mirror and decide if they are going to continue to fall for the trap and aid in marginalizing people that stand for individual liberty and small govt  or not.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

he got lots of national attention but was continually marginalized by the media

and people like you.

that is why.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:20:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
His flashes of brilliance are overshadowed by his occasional idiocy.
View Quote

Pretty much.
He threw out 100 things that were obvious to anyone paying attention, that could possibly happen, at some point in the future, then a few of them happened.
He's not some all knowing vessel of truth and freedom as some here would like to believe.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Watch that entire video.  I would say he nailed it pretty good, and is just as applicable now as it was when given 17 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:55:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

and people like you.

that is why.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

and people like you.

that is why.

He is marginalized, at least by me, because he spent decades in Washington claiming outsider status.
In all of that time he was unable to convince a single other member of congress to join him in his efforts.
Other congress people have been able to form caucuses to push agendas.
That shows a lack of leadership and communication skills.
He was not an outsider, he was a failure as a congressman.
I don't think that he would be anything but a continued failure as a president.
Maybe he should have started the Chemtrail Caucus...catchy name... who would not want to join that!!!!

On the point that he got young people interested, I give him credit for that, it is an excellent point.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:01:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He is marginalized, at least by me, because he spent decades in Washington claiming outsider status.
In all of that time he was unable to convince a single other member of congress to join him in his efforts.

Maybe he should have started the Chemtrail Caucus...catchy name... who would not want to join that!!!!

On the point that he got young people interested, I give him credit for that, it is an excellent point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not fooled by his act.

and people like you.

that is why.

That is the definition of washington outsider.

Being an outsider means you are bucking the establishment and usually have no insider support, which is exactly what you attribute to lack of leadership and communication skills but is really due to being a true outsider and being marginalized.

He was also instrumental in getting enough people awake enough to start the Tea Party.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top