Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:47:41 PM EST
I have a Qhau-Rail Handgaurd on my dissipator carbine. I did it when I had every other type of AR there was and thought it looked cool. Is there any advantage to it tough? Everybody who picks it up says it's heavy though.. I don't think so...

BTW. it's not a lightweight handguard, Yankee Hill with a heavy BBL.... Eotech, A3, Vltor...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:06:48 PM EST
I have one on mine, and I agree it's really front-heavy. I am seriously thinking about replacing the upper with a mid-length and scrapping the rail altogether, or trying to find a lighter (but certainly more expensive) rail.

Is there a central listing somewhere in this great forum of available quad rails, relative prices, and weights? It would be nice to be able to compare them side-by-side.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:16:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pakieser:
I have one on mine, and I agree it's really front-heavy. I am seriously thinking about replacing the upper with a mid-length and scrapping the rail altogether, or trying to find a lighter (but certainly more expensive) rail.

Is there a central listing somewhere in this great forum of available quad rails, relative prices, and weights? It would be nice to be able to compare them side-by-side.

Link
Top Top