Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2002 11:29:00 AM EST
AND NOT GIVING ME CREDIT! JESUS H CHRIST! I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A DUDE POINTING ME TO A GOOGLE CACHE OF SOME CHRISTIAN SITE WHERE SOME BOZO RIPPED OFF MY GARANDMAN FLAME YET AGAIN! MY GOD! HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU PEOPLE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DRAFT YOUR OWN DAMN INSULTS? This is the 5th time I have been notified of my flame being purloined. I just did a search using a few lines from it, and found the damn thing being used all over the place. For christs sake... Someone even chanved the word "horse-shit" to "horsehockey!!" GOOD GOD!! This is lame. If you want to use it, fine. But just do so with some clearly visable disclaimer that you are a loser, and have to steal other peoples shit (Which means that you will lead a diminished life, since you can't create anything viable and potent on your own. )
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:30:13 AM EST
That is a tremendous shame.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:31:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: That is a tremendous shame.
View Quote
FYI, you are the only one beating that predictable dead horse.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:35:47 AM EST
Originally Posted By McUZI:
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: That is a tremendous shame.
View Quote
FYI, you are the only one beating that predictable dead horse.
View Quote
Sorry Mc, but the nag was still kickin' when I was whackin' on it. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:37:32 AM EST
Are your flames belong to us.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:37:52 AM EST
[b]Horse-Hockey[/b] [:o)] AzzCloWn
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:37:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:42:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:46:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By McUZI: AND NOT GIVING ME CREDIT! JESUS H CHRIST! I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A DUDE POINTING ME TO A GOOGLE CACHE OF SOME CHRISTIAN SITE WHERE SOME BOZO RIPPED OFF MY GARANDMAN FLAME YET AGAIN! MY GOD! HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU PEOPLE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DRAFT YOUR OWN DAMN INSULTS? This is the 5th time I have been notified of my flame being purloined. I just did a search using a few lines from it, and found the damn thing being used all over the place. For christs sake... Someone even chanved the word "horse-shit" to "horsehockey!!" GOOD GOD!! This is lame. If you want to use it, fine. But just do so with some clearly visable disclaimer that you are a loser, and have to steal other peoples shit (Which means that you will lead a diminished life, since you can't create anything viable and potent on your own. )
View Quote
I read that flame and it's a fine piece of work. Please post it again (in it's original form) for old time sake.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:47:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: I don't know what the Fuck you are talking about! Did you think you came up with a great one line come back, and now everyone is saying? Let me guess, your the one that coined the phrase "Your mother sells Amway products". Is that it ? [sleep]
View Quote
Yeah dude. A 1-line comeback. What's it like being a complete retard with your foot in your mouth?
Posted my FUCKING ME: Garandman, your incessant posting of sanctimonious bullshit and self righteous nonsense proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that indeed sometimes the slowest sperm does fertilize the egg... While you may fancy yourself some sort of a “Christian”, I am sure Christ would gleefully leap off the nearest bridge in order to disassociate himself with your holier-than-thou crap. All I can think of when my eyes are burned with the continual lack of quality content of your posts, bible thumping horseshit, and moderator ass-kissing is that another 4 minutes of my life could be potentially wasted should I make the mistake to read whatever you have written. You have dirty clothes, BO, bad breath, and I am quite confident that should one open your top dresser drawer, it would contain skid marked underwear. Your children will grow to be nothing more then felons or beggars due to their genetic lineage. Likely, even your car is a smog machine, and pollutes the earth like you pollute this site. You are a festering infected boil on the ass of gun ownership, and Christianity; with the apparent intelligence of an autistic gnat with downs syndrome. You are the type of weenie that causes people of mutilate themselves, trying to escape the emotional pain that people as worthless as you even exist. Knowing that you are a gun owner, I am strongly leaning towards supporting testing for firearms. The fact that a man who can’t even grasp the insane hypocrisy that exists in your constant barrage of self-sainthood is allowed to own a habiliment of destruction is a fucking social calamity, and needs to be stopped. You cry like a woman, and you have a night-light to fend off boogie men. You dress in drag, and you listen to ABBA. I am guessing that early in life, Hitler encountered the Jewish version of “Garandman”, thus explaining his future actions. I wish you nothing less then painful pancreatic cancer. Stones in your shoes on long walks, and blisters on your ass as you sit down to shit. Sleepless nights, broken hearts, hurricane damage to your home, sadness, pain, misery, “Out of the Closet” outspoken homosexual children, traffic tickets, loss of loved ones, felony convictions for crimes you didn’t commit, weight gain, stubbed toes, sprained limbs, damage to the transmission of your car on the ONE DAY you really needed it, always having “something in your eye”, having to smell other peoples farts in elevators,
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:48:07 AM EST
...long waits at traffic lights, getting laid off from your job, medical bills, having a squib load, then firing a round after it, holes in your socks, underwear that’s too tight, sexual impotence, limb amputation, or any other possible iniquitous event that could harm you as bad as your mere presence harms humanity as a whole. I believe elimination of inutile cocksuckers such as you could bring everyone on this planed of differing views together, for the sole purpose of your eradication. You are living proof that humans can impregnate rodents. I fucking hate you. McUZI
View Quote
So, there fella. Think they just coincedently wrote the same thing? LOL!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:48:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 11:49:46 AM EST by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:49:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: Yes post it again. You sound like a crazy protracter man right now.
View Quote
Proof that you are slow.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:51:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:53:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By eswanson: I just google'd it - it only came up with two hits, both invalid links. One was to a sort of flame hall-of-fame, though, so that's kinda cool.
View Quote
I googled it too, and got 2. 2 months ago, there were 8 (Try). Must've cleared out in the cache cycle.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:53:19 AM EST
McU - Some of its yours, and very welldone. But some of it I've seen OTHER places, BEFORE you flamed me. So, its seems YOU stole somebody elses stuff, perhaps. At any rate, I didn't post it anywhere else, other than here. With proper attribution, of course (that is, IF its truly yours at all) [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:54:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:54:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 11:55:39 AM EST by Goet]
I've used it before. Does that make me lame? Nope, just lazy. If someone deserved an insult as illustrious and time consuming as that, then they probably didn't deserve the post to begin with. Catch-22. And you're probably referring to me, since I've edited your vile language in the flame. I even posted it to some wanker British/Canadian site. Just for kicks. What can I say? You have talent at insulting people. Can you market that?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:55:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 11:59:15 AM EST by Torf]
Marge: "Homer, maybe you can take some consolation in knowing tha something you created is making so many people happy?" Homer: "Ohhh. Look at meeee! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man from Happyland, in a gum-drop house on Lillipop lane! Oh, by the way, I was being sarcastic!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:57:00 AM EST
The Admins should create a Flame forum and make you the MOD. A few of us could make good use of it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:57:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:58:39 AM EST
Originally Posted By McUZI: AND NOT GIVING ME CREDIT! JESUS H CHRIST! I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A DUDE POINTING ME TO A GOOGLE CACHE OF SOME CHRISTIAN SITE WHERE SOME BOZO RIPPED OFF MY GARANDMAN FLAME YET AGAIN! MY GOD! HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU PEOPLE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DRAFT YOUR OWN DAMN INSULTS? This is the 5th time I have been notified of my flame being purloined. I just did a search using a few lines from it, and found the damn thing being used all over the place. For christs sake... Someone even chanved the word "horse-shit" to "horsehockey!!" GOOD GOD!! This is lame. If you want to use it, fine. But just do so with some clearly visable disclaimer that you are a loser, and have to steal other peoples shit (Which means that you will lead a diminished life, since you can't create anything viable and potent on your own. )
View Quote
Well Mc, I gotta admit that that was probably the baddest verbal bitch slap I've ever read on the net. Hell I'd use it too. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:59:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 12:01:08 PM EST by McUZI]
Originally Posted By garandman: But some of it I've seen OTHER places, BEFORE you flamed me. So, its seems YOU stole somebody elses stuff, perhaps.
View Quote
I've dealt with this my whole damn life. I have always outclassed everyone I have ever encountered when it comes to writing by leaps and bounds. Since I have been 8 years old, people always say "Where did you get that line from" See, 99% of the population are "readers" with the remaining 1% being "writers". This 99/1 metaphor applies equally to other arenas of practice outside of literature too. 99% of people are followers, and 1% are leaders.... and so on. So, to you, who is clearly in the 99%, it is unfathomable that someone could have written that "all by themselves", since you yourself probably couldn't written 1/10's of it. And what a fantastic example of how the human mind works, with your convincing yourself that you had "seen it elsewhere".. Garandman, you are a fucking schitzophrenic if you think you saw any part of that post anywhere else. But that is no suprise, and just more verbage to lend towards everything I already said about you. \
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:59:37 AM EST
I hear the stomping of feet as McUzi and others rush to the patent office. Did he really get that from some GAY website?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:00:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By McUZI: I fucking hate you. McUZI
View Quote
Yup, that part was 100% pure McUzi. So, McU - Did you invent the "f---ing", or the "hate?" [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:00:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By estoner: The Admins should create a Flame forum and make you the MOD. A few of us could make good use of it.
View Quote
We could call it the [size=5] Hall of Flame[/size=5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:00:20 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:03:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: So now the truth comes out. Maybe some other guy on some "gay web forum" is bitching becuase you saw his flame and you took part of it for yourself. Your not so original now are you ?
View Quote
Truth my ass. If you believe what he said, I have a dozen bridges to sell you, and some beachfront in Tuscon. LOL! "Ohhhh McUZI! I SAW PARTS OF WHAT YOU WROTE SOMEWHERE ELSE! But, er, well, I can't remember where... BUT I REMEMBER THAT I SAW THEM!! SO, THE FLAME YOU JUST HIT ME WITH ISN'T ORIGINAL!!" Yeah fucking moron. If you believe that, you are just as slow as your belated post.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:04:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By estoner:
Originally Posted By estoner: The Admins should create a Flame forum and make you the MOD. A few of us could make good use of it.
View Quote
We could call it the [size=5] Hall of Flame[/size=5]
View Quote
posting on your own post, how sad. [:|] BTW, we already have a flame forum, The Coliseum on the AR/AK site.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:04:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: What kind of insecure fuck checks every week and month to see if someone is using their flame. And now we find out its not all yours ! Issue, Issues. You need to get out more.
View Quote
How is it insecurity! I think it's hillarious! Even a bit of a literary accomplishment! Of course, I suppose if anyone ever posted "Will Wolf Ammo Hurt my AR", you could take credit for being the most recent to post that one...
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:07:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By McUZI: I've dealt with this my whole damn life. I have always outclassed everyone I have ever encountered when it comes to writing by leaps and bounds. \
View Quote
Let's take a look at that claim. So....you write "by leaps and bounds???" Placing "by leaps and bounds" AFTER "writing" is a classic example of a misplaced modifier. You see, I happen to know you meant to say you outclassed everyone by leaps and bounds. Instead, you told us you write by leaps and bounds (whatever that means.) So, it seems perhaps your legendary status exists mostly in your own mind. [}:D] Which is fine. It provides the rest of us some hearty entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:07:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: Yup, that part was 100% pure McUzi. So, McU - Did you invent the "f---ing", or the "hate?" [}:D]
View Quote
Garandman, you don't know how annoying it is to deal with fuckers like you. Tell me where you saw parts of my post before you saw it. Lead me to it. You can't because it isn't the truth. Don't just say "Well, I saw it somewhere", because you are either lying on purpose, or a complete fucking psycho.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:10:09 PM EST
You know, McU - If you could just use the F- word just a few more times per post, I'd really be impressed with your "writing by leaps and bounds." [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:11:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: Let's take a look at that claim. So....you write "by leaps and bounds???" Placing "by leaps and bounds" AFTER "writing" is a classic example of a misplaced modifier. You see, I happen to know you meant to say you outclassed everyone by leaps and bounds. Instead, you told us you write by leaps and bounds (whatever that means.) So, it seems perhaps your legendary status exists mostly in your own mind. [}:D] Which is fine. It provides the rest of us some hearty entertainment.
View Quote
Oh, don't get me wrong. I am a terrible speller too... (And would you suggest "By Leaps and bounds, I am a better writer?"- You yourself might want to check your sentence structure. By leaps and bounds isn't a modifier, retard. It's declaritive) Just because I might mis-spell a word or break a technical rule doesn't negate the content of what I write.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:13:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: You know, McU - If you could just use the F- word just a few more times per post, I'd really be impressed with your "writing by leaps and bounds." [}:D]
View Quote
Although, I suppose "I have always outclassed everyone by leaps and bounds" is enough without the peripheral adj's.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:14:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:15:17 PM EST
I love ya, McU. I do man. I [b]MUST.[/b] After all, I pay your salary. [:D] What exactly is it you do for me, again???
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:16:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: That was week ! I expected a better come back than that. Your losing it.
View Quote
No. It was a month... (OK. I'll cop to being a total hypocrite for bashing spelling... But c'mon!! "WEEK"?!?! LMAO!)
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:17:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: I love ya, McU. I do man. I [b]MUST.[/b] After all, I pay your salary. [:D] What exactly is it you do for me, again???
View Quote
I sweep the driveway, and trim the hedges. My real name is Jesus the Gardener.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:18:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:18:57 PM EST
Just what this world needs, McUz, more "creativity"- especially when it involves creating more hate and anger and insults. Terrific. We just don't have enough of *that* in this world. It couldn't be something positive or meaningful, or something that actually *adds* something to the world. We couldn't have that now, can we? Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:18:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 12:19:39 PM EST by Goet]
(McUzi) [thinking] [devil] [flame] (Garandman) [sleep][owned][pissed] (McUzi)[argue] (Garandman) (McUzi) [uzi][heavy] (Garandman)
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:20:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By eswanson: This is great. We've got ilikelegs & garandman v. McUzi, and now we'll get Spectre v. estoner. All in the same thread. We should actually create a forum just for this thread so the pissing matches don't hijack other threads. I'll be over here with my popcorn.
View Quote
SCREW YOU ESWANSON! Swanson, huh? Nordic name. Blue eyed people are born without a soul... (HA! Now you're in on it too! [;)][:D])
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:21:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 12:22:27 PM EST by garandman]
Originally Posted By McUZI: I sweep the driveway, and trim the hedges. My real name is Jesus the Gardener.
View Quote
You are Mexican??? [}:D] BTW, if you think insulting my Saviour will get to me, yer welcome to try. He can and will take care of Himself. One day. [devil]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:23:29 PM EST
McUZI, I was just wondering.......with all this "superior intellect" the best you can do is a govt job ?? Seems like a waste of "talent"
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:24:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:24:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: BTW, if you think insulting my Saviour will get to me, yer welcome to try. He can and will take care of Himself. One day. [devil]
View Quote
Actually, you are I are of a similar mind on that topic. I wan't insulting him, unless of course, you are incinuating that being Mexican is a bad thing, in which case you are racist.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:25:11 PM EST
Well, this has been....something....something short of moderately amusing. Gotta run. Life calls.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:25:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:27:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By eswanson: This is great. We've got ilikelegs & garandman v. McUzi, and now we'll get Spectre v. estoner. All in the same thread. We should actually create a forum just for this thread so the pissing matches don't hijack other threads. I'll be over here with my popcorn.
View Quote
That priceless[:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:31:44 PM EST
Hmmm... Let's break this one down.. You are intermixing "reality" with "flaming for fun", and such is the shit that gives people broken noses. [b]From what I've heard about you. Your just someone who was kicked of a gun forum and couldn't handle it.[/b] Couldn't handle it? Elaborate on that one.. [b]So your fat fuck stubby ass came cowering up to members to the BRC seeking acceptance.[/b] Er, no. I came up woth 4 buddies because it was a good time. Fat- Yeah. Stubby, no. 6'3. (And not fat for much longer. 30# lighter since that day) [b]Kind of like some pimple face class reject seeking friends for the first time since his mommy let him out to play.[/b] See, if you are going to flame, you either have to go completley over the top, or completley at the truth. You are trying to make up the truth. GET OUTLANDISH! YOU FAR MORON MOTHERFUCKER COULDN'T SHOOT A GUN IF YOUR LESBIAN MOTHER WAS BEING RAPED BY A MAN!! [b]You were like some mutt puppy dog with his legs between his ass trying to help everyone out at the shootout.[/b] What shootout? I didn't help at any shootout.. [b]How did it feel for you to go home thinking that people might like you, when in reality, nobody gives a shit.[/b] That was a bit better. More acerbic. [b]your probably haunted by voices in your head saying "their all gonna laugh at me, their all gonna laugh at me". Just like that social reject bitch in the movie "Carrie".[/b] NOW you're getting there! [b][:D]And here is my smiley face so you know Im joking and your feelings don't get hurt.[/b] LOL! Don't worry about my feelings. I have a pretty good sense of humor, and a better right hook [:D]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top