Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 5:53:48 AM EDT
I have been wondering something for a while.  I keep hearing that Bushmaster, Armalite and others are filling 'War Orders.'  

I have also heard that the American made 5.56 is hard to get because it is needed for the "War."

But... (here is the thought part)

I don't see large numbers of NEW U.S. troops being equipped, and I don't see large numbers of rounds being expended in a theater sized conflict.  All I see are previously equipped troops, using current ammo supplies.  

Where are the guns going?  Where is the Ammo being sent?  Afterall, we are not in a WWII scenario that would justify the volume of new weapons and ammo being used for "War."  

Isreal!

I think the guns and ammo are being sent to Israel to help THEM repel the angry, jihad minded extremists that are pounding at the gates.

Maybe we are sending beau-coup shipments of small arms to the Isreali population so they can defend themselves without using the Nuclear Option?  Arming every man, woman and child with a new rifle and cases of ammo?

Thoughts?

TheRedGoat

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They are being sent to Vermont to help us repel the numer os suspected illegal aliens crossing our border from the north! :)
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The US Armed Services are buying while they have the checkbook for a while.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]
they're building up a stockpile so they can issue them to the citizen militia when we disband the standing army?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They are being sent to Vermont to help us repel the numer os suspected illegal aliens crossing our border from the north! :)
View Quote

Damn those Canucks!  [:D]

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:10:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"QUIET! I just had a thought! "

i thought i smelled something burning.
[:D]

mike
View Quote

You know... me too!  I thought maybe it was Garandman burning bridges again...  [argue]

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, Arock and I are stockpiling all of them for when we decide that it's time for Texas to become an independent country again.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually, Arock and I are stockpiling all of them for when we decide that it's time for Texas to become an independent country again.
View Quote

Really?  How very interesting.

Last I heard though, the current plans for revolt in Texas include the mention of "Reclaiming Texas for Mexico!"

I think you boys need to step up your timetable, before the other team beats you to the goaline.  I don't speak Spanish too well, myself.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:37:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I keep hoping the Conch Republic will secede again and declare the lower Florida Keys an independent nation.  I'd move there.  

Unfortunately, tourist T-shirts and scuba adventures means the gross national product would be severely limited.  I doubt they could afford a pre-ban and a case of ammo for the National Defense Force.

Then again, speaking Spanish there probably would help too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top