Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 5:47:07 AM EDT
...the whore part is a joke, but the virus part is not.  I opened an AOL mail from you a couple days ago from "[email protected]."  The file was about instructions, or something.  Anywho, it was infected with the "Klez_32" virus.  
 You dirty whore- good thing I was wearing a rubber (McAfee).  Check your computers, and update your virus software, lest you catch the digital clap.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Love the thread title.. Too funny.[whacko]

-T.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
yes, I know---just busting balls.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
To everyone: If you do not have the latest McAfee or other virus definitions, you need to get them ASAP.  

Some people may have missed the tacked thread, that's why I am posting this.  The more publicity about this virus, the better to stop it.  Plus, a chance to do some friendly ball busting!  

Has anyone received the virus from me?  

Put your jimmy hats on, fellas.  (ladies, wear your raincoats too; I believe they are making them for females now too)
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:10:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:18:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

yes, dissipator556 get the latest version then you would not have been effected. or you could go buy a Mac. only 4 known viruses to effect this platform.

View Quote

4 known viruses for 6 known users doesn't sound like very good odds to me.....   [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top